Anyone else felt like last season kinda sucked...

Anyone else felt like last season kinda sucked? Without Niles or an actual antagonist most of the episodes felt like filler and I definitely wasn’t a fan of what they did with Rita’s character.
Hopefully this is not the end of the show bu due to WB shitting the bed it most likely is.

Attached: A1D65961-EFBF-4D6D-89DE-64C2DABA553B.jpg (666x461, 65.75K)

It's definitely getting canned, 100%. Last season was not great, I agree.

The whole "the team has to face the demons of their past" is getting tired. I just want them to have weird adventures.

They're getting close to doing some action and the great flajulence actually seemed like some conflict and growth with them reflecting on themselves.

Plus we got giant Rita.

Cyborg definitely has the worst side plot in the show. How many times have we seen him and his dad fight over the same shit, forgive each other and then fight again? Last season they tried to spice things up by making his arc about racism or some shit but it felt really forced and shoehorned for a show that otherwise handles “woke” stuff in a pretty good way.
If I was a writer for the show I would have canned Cyborg after S1 and featured a different character form the DC canon tagging along with the gang with each new season

>Anyone else felt like last season kinda sucked?
This applies to so many shows now.

They ruined Rita, and honestly they ruined the whole show, pointless time travel garbage, pointless romance (one of the worst romances that I've seen in a show) and how they ruined Ultimax at the end, the show can die, don't even care and I loved S1 and S2

Rita was never good

I stopped watching, what did they do to Rita, dyke her up?

No, she was just the main character for the season’s arc. She time travelled, befriended the Sisterhood of Dada, and had a very rushed romance.

They finished filming this season so I’ll assume it will still come out
The end of the last season felt like a decent way to end it anyways (they are now actually trying to be heroes)
Really would just need to clean up a few plot lines and be all set
Hopefully the next season is the last one and it gets a proper ending

It definitely lacked some much needed direction but I still liked it for the most part. That said, the whole Sisterhood of Dada felt completely wasted and the time travel plot with Rita was really stupid.

This show is awful. It’s always been bad.

Jane was the one who got dyked up

Looking at her personality and knowing her backstory I’d be more surprised if she WASN’T dyked up.

I'll assume Cyborg does something that will cause him to get his cyborg body back
>runs into a burning building to save his dad or something)
>his fake flesh body melts off
>decides to go back to being a Cyborg
>He's not so depressed anymore because it was his choice.
>gets a phone call to join justice league.

It was a continuation from a season cut short because of COVID. It felt uneven and Niles still being dead sucks. Mr nobody coming back to be pissed about it and bring him back should happen, but the actor is a lead in something else it's like the perfect storm to fuck up the direction of the show.

How do I get started with the comics?

Attached: 1643372964992.jpg (1668x2560, 1.4M)

The final title for season 4 is Doom Patrol, so it looks likely they’ll give it a proper ending.

my dick disagrees

Attached: rita.webm (438x545, 237.98K)

>Cyborg definitely has the worst side plot in the show.
The only way you could ever see Rita's S3 arc and say that anything is worse is if you're genuinely just a racist.