It's over puppetbros

it's over puppetbros...

Attached: 9b42698f80bfcbcede8ebf4b1e98e2e4.jpg (1044x692, 93.74K)

Almost looks like a Direct-TV ad

>I can't masturbate to that puppet

Would've loved to see this scrapped doll make a comeback

Attached: lf.jpg (759x600, 95.61K)

woagh

Don’t fuck puppets

what's the point of making a pinocchio adaption (a cheap cashgrab one at that) for the 1000th time in a row, who's going to watch this?

Attached: iYQR6wNlMGY.jpg (993x668, 112.09K)

If their goal was to make her less appeal to the eye because 'dont fuck the doll' they made the right choice of color

What about this one

Attached: m12ms.jpg (800x626, 50.5K)

>what's the point of making a pinocchio adaption
To give Tom Hanks more damage control money after being outed as an avid Epstein affiliate and his incident in Australia.

Lmfao no way

This poster just wants to hoard all the sexy puppets for themself.

He's gonna get splinters

I wanna see this one come back

Attached: lf.jpg (784x600, 111.21K)

of course they gave em bucktooth

what was her problem?

Attached: directv12.jpg (1200x672, 45.96K)

>who's going to watch this?
Everyone, people love these live action adaptations for reason or another and will see this.

Honestly this really doesn't seem that hard to clean up. Just remove the ears/nose and turn it into a duck, no one would have issue with it.

Remove the buckteeth and I'm in.

What was his incident in Australia?

You severely overestimate people's fondness of them. The LA movies sold solely because there wasn't much competition in theaters pre-COVID. Whenever families wanted an excuse to leave the house, those movies were really the only option on top of being familiar enough to be bearable.

Without that social aspect they're virtually worthless, which is made apparent when every LA movie since COVID hit barely broke even at best, and bombed spectacularly at worst. Even when they're exclusive to D+ like Rescue Rangers they have abysmal ratings.

People never actually liked these movies, they watched them out of social obligation. With Disney shelving their LA projects to Disney+, it seems like even they're finally starting to take the hint.

Attached: 1652670492785.jpg (443x340, 51.73K)

>2022
>stil caring about what judenwood puts out

Modern media is dead to me, let that shit rot.

Attached: 9866faab615da3cb2377828765987068--disney-characters-disney-movies.jpg (736x552, 140.34K)

Why the fuck would they CGI a puppet? Why not just make a puppet.

trey parker and matt stone mentioned that working with puppets for Team America was a nightmare

They reused that design for Blue Fairy, it seems.

Attached: 000579-obrlqsuz1m — копия.png (985x995, 548.63K)

So? This is fucking Disney. They should have the talent that's able to work with puppets.