>Stopped being(consistently) great
>Stopped being(consistently) good

and then got worse, it had to end after the film

Never was.

It never was

now kiss

When they made fun of things you like.

Fpbp

The season about the Trump election ruined the show and it never recovered. A show like South Park should stay episodic but the creators thought they could do anything because they never fucked up before and after the fuck up they doubled down and now it's just complete shit.

DUDE RANDY LMAO

Attached: 2585291450.png (960x540, 484.4K)

1-4 including the movie: classic and SOVLful
5-8: pretty good seasons
9-18: slowly going downhill
19-24: quickly going downhill
25-now: no longer even wants to exist

Yeah I totally hate that season or the later, i watch random episodes and one description for one of them was "Cartman is worried that Butters is trying to steal his girlfriend" and that only takes 5 minutes of the episode and rest is bullshit you need to remember from past episodes

When Matt and Trey started giving lectures than actual jokes

When Randy started becoming the norm, it went downhill started with Season 9 and became absolute garbage by Season 17.

S01E01: Cartman gets an anal probe. This was a story about winter-time follies and Christmas cheer and they fucking ruined it. RUINED IT

I would say around seasons 10 or 11 is when the bad (or just weak) episodes started to outnumber the good. Personally I always found Imaginationland to be an obvious turning point for the show.

When they kept Kenny dead for a whole season.

The season about ads and onward

The serialized seasons feel like an episode's worth of jokes stretched over ten episodes