BATGIRL to have a “funeral screening”

Rest in peace

Attached: A1F3C190-1FC4-4355-95A8-FAF3EFE7AF92.png (732x810, 434.73K)

I just wanted to see Fraser finally make his comeback.

RIP Bozo! XD

why are people pretending to care about this film anyway when there was never hype or any expectation? lost media fags will cry about any 4/10 junk being gone, it's sad.

Maybe next time don't make a piece of shit that's DoA

I didn't even know it was sick

Because they want to attack Zaslav as an evil bogeyman for trying to get the studio's massive debt under control

This is going to be like Manos Hands of Fate. So bad, it become a cult classic.

Terminal I heard

If this suddenly came out in a few months, the thousands of people complaining wouldn't even watch it.

Is someone there going to leak it?

He has another movie with Darran Aronofsky and a24, he'll do fine

We all are.

Attached: 1462166380836.png (368x425, 246.06K)

If you actually cared about Brendan you'd already know his first comeback was Doom Patrol and his second was the Whale. You big fat phony!

If it makes you feel better, he was at Emerald City Comic Con last week for a Mummy reunion and it was packed to capacity. He’s doing great.

>lock and key
Is it just me or is this entire batgirl shitshow a carefully crafted attempt to draw in hype for what would have been a mediocre reception? Like cut forward two weeks and suddenly WB/Discovery will "miraculously" begin airing it on their streaming service?

>why are people pretending to care about this film anyway

It's literally just Twitter trash saying it's rayciss to cancel a movie starring a black woman, no matter how unwanted it is. No one actually wants to see it.

Because people wanna blame the treatment (the overall removal) rather than the root cause of the disease (which was WB's exceedingly poor handling of their finances to the point that everything has to go).

Also, Twitter mostly gives lip service to creatives but never actually supports them. They like hashtags and funny memes, not actual work into changing the system or supporting artists.

Letting WB get away with successfully astroturfing #releasethesnydercut was a mistake.

he's made it considerably worse in a very short time trying to bottle lightning from when he joined Discovery in 2006

desu it's not really clear if the dude understands the streaming ecosystem at all, or whether he just got spooked by $90m production costs on a movie he personally wouldn't watch; compared to the $70m that went on "flagship" excrement the Snyder Cut, it's pretty much the same deal

now if that couldn't cut it - at a time when theaters were actually literally closed - and the back end says "don't put tens of millions into a couple of hours of content" then the whole studio is fucked anyway and he'd be right to be trying something new, but in that case writing off billions of already-finished productions as deductibles is probably not the way to go

She’s not black she’s latinx chud

If its already somewhat made couldnt you just i dunno direct to dvd or streamign service it

Don't forget Trust.

Damn, niggers get everything they want just for existing. Why does no other show or any animated show get a "funeral screening".

Any Forums cared enough to constantly have threads about it.
Quit trying to be a mod.

>WB's exceedingly poor handling of their finances to the point that everything has to go

I mean

they were routinely spending 2x what comparable productions spent to achieve the same result for decades, the last time they spent about the same and got better results would be 2008 - The Dark Knight vs Iron Man, but the lesson there is that WB didn't end up with a 30 movie film series and 26 billion dollars, in fact they ended up spending an additional $50m on the follow up just because the director, who had invested all his money in IMAX, wanted to do a 30-minute IMAX piece to show off the capabilities, which he showed to other directors who all kind of shrugged and said "yeah, we know, but it's expensive and almost nowhere can actually show it, so it's irrelevant"

oh, no

they're shitcanning a lot of stuff right now, it's a real fucking bonfire

I don't believe these screenings are actually happening. This is to save face because they canned Blackgirl lmao.

Dudes a genius, pretend to cancel something, Generate buzz from grifters on both side. People flock to watch a mediocre movie they otherwise wouldnt have watched. Profit

And to think there is people who unironically think this.