What’s the appeal?

What’s the appeal?

Attached: 6E99EE5D-7AEE-4FCA-AE57-76D4A21C268D.jpg (323x436, 35.72K)

Lesbian

She's hot and also a lesbian

Lipstick lesbian that also fucks guys

There was appeal once. It's long gone now just like with Harley.

She's hot

She has that whole Daria thing going on but she doesn't look like a butch lesbian despite being one.

The only reason I watch the show to be honest.
Gordon and nightwing are fun too. Clayface and king shark have gotten pretty annoying

She's been redesigned mostly around being a straightman to Harley's antics. Thus she has a "casual street clothes" look contrasting to her original dress and most of her lines are a dry kind of snarky.
I'm not into it but I can see how people are

she has nice feet

grean bean

I want to kiss them so bad

Self insert for fat tumblinas

She's green and she's retired.

That she's a lesbian, I guess?

there is none unless you're a twitter dyke

>smokin' hot redhead, femme fatale that uses her sex appeal to get close to her targets,

Attached: 1659488506226556.jpg (600x450, 41.41K)

This is a completely different and better character than the one in OP.

If I recall, in Grant Morrison's book Supergods, he wrote a whole section on what he thinks is the appeal of original Batman and when he talked about Batman and Robin's adventures as a play fantasy of two pre-adolescent boys (which is perfectly healthy and non-sexual, and it was adults like Dr. Fredrick Wertham who perverted it)

If reading B&R is like playing a game of baseball, Ivy is like a hot girl in the neighborhood who wants to play to but uses her feminine whiles to ruin the game and pit the boys against each other.

He said that Poison Ivy represents an important milestone for boys (not unlike Marceline from Adventure Time) when girls stop having cooties and you start to feel funny things when they're around.

Attached: Batman 181.jpg (483x745, 102.55K)

finally they paid attention to fans and showed her off again at the end Even though her dress wasn’t ripped in scene before.

Attached: Harley dress rip.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>Cute green girl
>Redhead
>Voice actress loves BBC

Must I go on?

Attached: this.gif (254x254, 521.93K)

>doesn't look like a butch lesbian
>red hair
>leather jacket

user...