AWOOGA! humina humina humina... *wolf whistle*

AWOOGA! humina humina humina... *wolf whistle*

Attached: awoogaface.png (502x384, 319.43K)

You when you visit the local elementary school.

Any Forums when they see a person below the age of 18

>Cat call a girl
Canceled!
>Catbcall a guy
Ha ha so funny!

Attached: theydontcarekekaddition.png (1705x1608, 2.22M)

cat calling is just bad and nobody should do it. People are people not walking fleshlights.

It's all so tiresome

t. femanon

I literally lolled.

>"Remember that movie where that group of ghost hunters openly stated that they only hired their secretary for looks, and the secrets was so dumb they put a phone in a fishbowl to get it to stop ringing?"
"That's disgusting!"
>"It was women doing it to a man."
"That's empowering!"

Welcome to the diverse, accepting land of Hollywood.

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth-ghostbusters-kevin.jpg (1440x960, 285.65K)

Ugh, why are teen girls like this? Always cat calling men.

In all seriousness I think the AWOOGA stuff is about expressing to yourself how hot you think someone is.

making direct comments to someone else is catcalling

We should just accept the double standards. Clearly there’s no way for us to challenge them in this day and age.

A movie for groomers by groomers

The double standard is legit, though.
>If a man catcalls a woman, there's an outside chance that (if he's a bastard) he'll carry it beyond just catcalling.
>If a woman catcalls a man, it's HIGHLY unlikely she'll carry it beyond that, no matter how big a bitch she is.

The only two instances where I can see there being "catcalling" was when they were essentially flirting and fawning over boys and the one-second gag where she says "AWOOGA" but is unseen by the guy doing it. That's like saying someone sexually harassed you because they said you were cute or if they were jerking off to your picture and you never knew.

I thought the basketball court scene was kind of cringe and forces.

"Help me appreciate some BOYYSSS" who tf says that.

I mean it was realistic in some ways. Just cringe because I was awkward in middle school too.

/his/ and /k/ when they see a Jewish girl hiding in an attic

Still better than Encanto

hell yeah

That must be one of the more overrated films Disney has churned out in its entire history.

not overrated as much as baffling popular