ITT: Black Any Forums stuff

As the title states it, this thread is all about the blacker side of Any Forums.

Simple as.

Attached: Bebe's Kids.jpg (312x445, 38.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p1SlVHt8cBA
youtube.com/watch?v=lBH6JzF6tjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to watch this all the time when I was a kid.
I have no idea who Robin Harris was.

Okay so what are some other shows that aren't main stream?

The Proud Family, Boondocks, and Static Shock are all pretty well known.

The only obscure black cartoon show I can remember is Waynehead.

What do you motherfuckers know about Happily Ever After?

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 194.01K)

Kirikou

Attached: 7BDA73E2-C78A-4B5D-8614-74627D837B5B.jpg (750x420, 54.7K)

watch house party. it was the last thing he did before he died

Proud family is one of the biggest race gaps when it comes to Any Forums media and its so amusing. White people just ask why everyone treats Oscar like shit and why Penny's friends are all bitches to her but if you know, you know.

This movie is great

Attached: 51SGQfMIUvL.jpg (358x500, 59.58K)

It's a shame too. Guy died at such a young age. He was originally supposed to be voice act in this movie, but died beforehand, so they had somebody else do it as a tribute.

How about The PJs?

It's this stop motion adult animated sitcom from 1999 that has a predominantly black cast.

I saw it back when I was a kid during the late 2000s.

I remember watching a few episodes of this back when my family had Comcast.

The Pied Piper episode is one of my favorite episodes.

Would Class of 3000 count? It's got a multi-ethnic cast but is black in spirit.

Attached: Bebes.Kids.1992.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

C. Bear & Jamal and Thugaboo are pretty obscure ones.

its his career just taking off that gets me. you get an animated anything back in the 80s/90s it meant people knew who you were. and he died before he was able to reap the benefits

>you get an animated anything back in the 80s/90s it meant people knew who you were

Shit, MC Hammer got his animated series in 1991 after his song "Can't Touch This." got so damn popular.

Not black related, but honestly, I'm surprised that nobody made an animated series based on Steven Seagal back when he still had some glory during the early to mid 90s.

Didn't the waynes make a show that was exactly like thugahoo with a different name?
I think it's called Boocrew.

Yes, that series would count.

It doesn't have to be an all-black cast to be counted as black Any Forums. It just needs to be made by a poc, have a diverse cast, or have a main black character.

youtu.be/p1SlVHt8cBA

Fun Fact: the guy that sung this is Phil Perry, the guy that sung the Goof Troop theme.

Calvin and the Colonel, kinda.
It's based on Amos n' Andy, which was a black radio show, I guess. Found it on Tubi the other day.

Attached: Calvin-and-the-Colonel-cartoons.jpg (810x620, 492.73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lBH6JzF6tjQ

does this count?

Attached: coalblack01.2.jpg (800x300, 68.38K)