Write the Encanto sequel

Attached: 24B88C57-4416-4DB7-BB2B-DA6757429E91.jpg (1451x1133, 211.44K)

The main character is Abuela and everyone kisses and licks her feet throughout the whole movie as an apology for being ungrateful fucks.

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

I'll merely write a prequel.
one basic prequel at that.
just like old disney movies with old standards.
it may do good or bad, it doesn't matter.

Attached: tired_and_done.png (860x1258, 713.45K)

Now that the Encanto is once again connected with the outside world one of Antonio's animal friend is taken by a poacher and the family must travel to the city to rescue it.

meh.

Sentient Alien Ants from Alpha Centauri come to Earth, wipe off humanity and terraform a planet.

>everyone kisses and licks her feet
Right idea, but it should only be camilo licking mirabel, dolores and isabel's feet

Attached: wankoff.gif (520x293, 168.89K)

Screw your ugly irrelevant chicks and troons

Nah it has to be Bruno who licks them

They sit down and watch the best cartoon ever made Life With Louie and the whole movie is just classic Life With Louie episodes

Attached: LOUIE GOD CHILL.jpg (1280x720, 43.52K)

While meh,that is exactly the level of creativity I expect of Disney/Pixar sequels

Okay fine I'll take the bait. Not only does Bruno start a family with Mirabel as in OP image, but he also systematically kills all of the other Madrigals, assuming full control of the house. Not in a gritty serial killer way; in a farcical black comedy way that starts more accidental before quickly escalating to cold-blooded murder.

Only if it starts with Agustin

Absolutely; he absent-mindedly locks him in a chamber full of bees.

Honest question here, since I missed the Encanto ship:

What's the deal with the fanbase shipping the protagonist with her uncle?
Reminds me of the Arcane fanbase shipping Jinx with her adopted dad
Also, post some good fanart of it

Attached: 1647089507265.jpg (1292x830, 157.33K)

What the fuck, take your meds

>Encanto connected with the outside world
>immigration narrative with either people coming into the village or leaving

>What's the deal with the fanbase shipping the protagonist with her uncle?
They’re written almsot romantically. It helps a lot she doesn’t see him as family that much because of the fact he sealed himself away for her. He also asked her to visit while she said she would bring him home and of course there’s the fact he came to her rescue on a horse. He also looks younger than he’s supposed to be and she looks older than she is supposed to be

Attached: 599984E0-597E-4414-A260-80CBA3B1F853.jpg (2048x1293, 257.22K)

eh you see lOUiee back in my day i used to take your mother to the movies you know how your old pal does it, used to rock her stuff real good. eh and anyway eh the thing is this shit they got out now, Encanto and whatever nonsense they come up with. It doesn't have the soul of those movies i used to take your mother to. Disney, Pixar, they all suck now. Ah gone are the days..

Attached: CHADERSON WISDOM.jpg (286x176, 6.86K)

How would he feel if they made an official incest sequel

The cartels and FARC wage a war against each other at their house and kill them all

Flawless show dont need garbage nucartoon sequel

Glen Glenn stomp the head of puny little media corp exec

Attached: CHADLEN CHADLENN.jpg (576x432, 24.15K)

Shut up elderfag

this is Frozen-tier incest fetish coomer brain logic

I meant an official Encanto incest sequels