Why do Family Guy producers think a gay 1 year old who lusts after older men and sometimes a dog is comedy?

Why do Family Guy producers think a gay 1 year old who lusts after older men and sometimes a dog is comedy?

Attached: l-intro-1625887696.jpg (1600x900, 162.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6pgFHuWyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did the Simpsons think a dad choking his son violently was funny?

because it just is. stop being a jew

im watching family guy start to finish rn and you can pinpoint the moment certain gags became commonplace
shockingly the show started going stale VERY fast, i expected it to be a couple seasons, but no, at right around season 2 or 3 every cutaway started being "this is worse than that time when ____" and rn im at around season 6-7 where every other Stewie joke is "behaves flamboyantly" or "hints he wants to have sex with a man"

ive seen shows go downhill but ive never seen one sink THIS FAST

Attached: pikachu doesnt like this.png (222x184, 91.68K)

funny, I binge watched the first few seasons too and agree 6-7 is where it falls off into being nigh unwatchable

Better comedy than his old evil baby shtick at least

cause Macfarlane is a soulless piece of shit hack

jews are the ones who make this shit you faggot

nah the evil baby stuff was way funnier
my question is, why cant we have both? how are 'evil genius baby' and 'homosexual' contradictory traits? absurdism is best done with variety, its just their retarded insistence on sticking to one gag and running it into the ground

I dunno man, this scene is still fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6pgFHuWyM

He’s bi

Physical comedy is funny. Gays and women aren't (unless they are being choked).

i think my biggest gripe with modern Family Guy gags is how long they go for, honestly the amount of even decently funny jokes that got a hehe out of me and then just... kept on going...... for ages.... and yeah, there's some aspect of comedy is stretching a joke to it's limit, but this is never that, it's just needless padding
you need to be over 18

by my cock

family guy is written by jews based retard

I never understood why everyone freaked the fuck out about this episode

>It's a fucking baby
>Mpreg of an infant
>cross species babies
gee I wonder why

>Why do Family Guy producers think a gay 1 year old who lusts after older men and sometimes a dog is comedy?
I feel as though in future episodes the gay cut away gags will have an adult stewie

It's also a gag cartoon

Doesn't mean it's above being criticized for things like that, and this is coming from someone who loves th show

Isn't that pretty much an equivalent of that blue-and-white comic where boy kisses dog?

>blue-and-white comic where boy kisses dog?
I have no idea what that is

How fucking new are you.

I'm not new though I just don't know what you're talking about. Instead of being rude and immediately calling me a newfag, how about you just explain it to me please. Who knows I might know what your talking about with more info.