This has probably already been discussed here, but someone found the lost pilot for the american version of Sailor Moon

This has probably already been discussed here, but someone found the lost pilot for the american version of Sailor Moon

youtube.com/watch?v=uA2VOuqaOnk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.02K)

Attached: sailor_moon_supers_episode_158_chibiusa_kissing_pegasus.jpg (720x540, 120.6K)

We had a thread a couple of days back.
Main points where people talking about how the pilot was different from the anime, making fun of the girl in the wheel chair and realizing the library of congress probably has all the lost media we've been looking for but you need the permission of the copyright holder which means most of them are lock for good.

Attached: space surfboards.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Wow, that screams 90s. It was really bad though, good thing they didn't air or greenlight the series.

They could have just reused those live action clips for toy commercials, feels kind of a waste.
But boy did that scream 90's commercial cash grab. Where did the glider idea come from, and why?

Attached: sephiroth finds a flashlight.png (191x191, 14.21K)

God DAYUM, that is some TERRIBLE acting

"Oh Luhnahh, home seems so faar away now :("

Because SAILOR Moon. They're sailboards.

It’s a sail. They’re sailors. They sail.

I guess I'm the retart

Attached: 1600043236498.gif (86x74, 97.69K)

ayo hol up so you be sayin we wuz jupiter n shit?

It's bad but it's like not funny bad, it's worst kinda bad it's fucking boring and it's animated like a Disney ripoff VHS movie. I'm glad we got the dub we did cause at least that shit actually funny.

Not only that, but just stylistically being a million times better.

Attached: 1596019469254.jpg (1024x768, 442.75K)

This feels like it has has some quality reaction images

Sailors use navy ships tho. They would NEVER use sailboards in battle

Shut up loser.

>Defending Toonmaker's shit decision
This whole thing is shit, user. We all know it sucks

>Japan does adaptation of US thing that basically the thing in name only even if sometimes it shit
Gets pass.
>US does it
>People spreg.
I hate weebs who jerk off Japan.
Shit like Batman Ninja is lame as fuck.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 90's radicool.

Something about this feels off. Like, the live action segments look like everyone is having a blast with the cheese but the second its back to animation the whole cast deliberately half asses it lmao

>This has probably already been discussed here, but someone found the lost pilot for the american version of Sailor Moon
Check the fucking archive next time.

The sound mixing is absolutely horrible. For a pitch, it also does a bad job at highlighting each girl's ability. Except the wheel chair girl lol.
Why are you getting so rustled?

Attached: 1330536551181.png (212x212, 58.03K)

The difference is that, at least back in the days, it was like this
>US makes an adaption of a jap anime/manga and advertises it everywhere, normalfags are happy to eat that shit because it's a jap thing outside of Japan
>Japan does the same thing but only a handful of people know or care
There is a nuance to everything.