It's officially a lost media

It's officially a lost media.

Attached: Screenshot (284).png (608x852, 316.38K)

Feels good.
Now if House of the Blacked Dragon and Rings of Power go the way of live action Cowboy Bebop..

Attached: Babsgirl.png (1539x1080, 1.4M)

woke garbage, goad they’re cleaning house

I'm just waiting for Michael Keaton to surprise everyone with a HDD with all the movie cuts on it that he stole and pulls out during a televised interview or something.

That Batgirl looks like she gets raped a lot.

Don't they all?

>We didn't even get the keep the scenes with Batman in it
Not even the people behind the production pretend this shit wasn't all about Batkeaton.

right. They just cancelled the Bruce Timm Series as well. Your gO wOKe Go BRokE conspiracy theorist shit doesn't wash, Jethro.

Built for Harley and Ivy

Attached: ikisspeopleatrandom.jpg (1280x720, 78.21K)

I don't think Keaton cares user.

People are crying about Timm saving the show would be more "inclusive" or whatever so they preemptively declared it "woke" (which means has icky black and gay people in it)

>in 2022 there are no backups

insane, even a small indie company stores one somewhere

>132559151
Yikes

is that family-friendly content?

This isn’t a case of go woke, go broke because WB is doing everything to shoot themselves in the foot right now. Not just with this.

I do actually know an artist on pixiv who gets commissioned batgirl rape art a lot

>JJ Abrams producer
>"we're going for a more inclusive take..." (even though it's supposed to be his Golden Age version, from the late 1930s)
Yeah, it still checks out.

There's backups, they're just effectively gone because legally they can never have it escape.

well link it.

Ot amazing they're giving this thing the same kind of treatmemt the bbc gave the first two doctors. We're erasing and burning all the tapes.

>Greater representation & inclusivity among characters

Attached: B05FB85C-7C5C-4644-BC3D-087A01CBEDA7.jpg (1170x1458, 1.17M)

Good riddance

Attached: 501.png (777x1080, 751.69K)