Who invented reddit writing?

Who invented reddit writing?

Attached: gay.png (643x299, 477.68K)

me >;)

Unironically Whedon.

user.
OP.
I'm about to tell you a hard truth that you'll have to live with.
Any Forums/Reddit/Twitter are all the same.

Joss
You can hate him but at least it was some what original at the time and it’s not his fault everyone copied him

Based and reupvotepilled

It was Whedon.

Attached: trustworthyman.jpg (400x400, 42.85K)

Nooooo Any Forums is unique and blackultrapilled

Stan

Chuck Lorre

I’ve been to Reddit when I got banned here
It’s way worse than Any Forums

Whedon

At least I won’t get dog piled for saying wrong think here and if I do, there is no consequences.

The only difference between the sites is on Any Forums you cannot be downvoted, your posts cannot be downvoted into oblivion. Your posts are visible unless deleted by a janny or someone makes the conscious choice to hide it.

No what I mean by "Any Forums/reddit/twitter are the same" is the mentality. There are people on this website who would LOVE to downvote posts they hate into oblivion. They would LOVE to ban people who like shows/characters/etc that they despise.

Whedon's influence on the way media is written is monumental in a very negative way. His shit was popular and the people who grew up on Buffy and Angel and Firefly would then enter the media themselves writing for TV, movies, video games, comics, whatever. They all aped his style of writing with long drawn out stories and characters quipping to a degree where it begins to underscore any actual seriousness.

No shit but they can’t, they can call em an idiot and move on.

They can hide the thread or seethe, they'll always pick seethe. They'll shit up a thread about something they hate because how dare anyone like something they hate.

Well that’s the contrarian way thinking that is prevalent throughout the internet.

Absolutely Joss. Created this whole era of quippy nerd shit. Bendis can be annoying but at least he can shut the fuck up and let a moment be serious

Define "reddit writing"

How do people even hate-read these chumps' comics?
Whedon, Bendis, Fraction, and Slott are so fucking bad.