Why are zoomer comics so against working hard?

Why are zoomer comics so against working hard?

Attached: 3438E257-5C4C-4D03-9474-026FA4660E2B.jpg (1440x1440, 167.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>filename
>faggotry
Every single time.

retard bait thread

Fpbp

t, seething zoomers

Because its becoming unavoidably obvious, that "working hard" doesnt pay off

Attached: vroom vroom.jpg (760x881, 197.52K)

What the fuck would YOU of all people know about hard work?

Every single time I study hard and do the best I can in college I end up getting a B or C maybe. I can cheat though and get the same result easily with fair less effort and far less risk.

OP sucked a lot of cock to get here he is, user

go back to Twitter iPhone Zoomer

Working hard never pays off

>two economic collapses in the span of ten years over the same speculative housing market
>endless wars
>hyperinflation
>increasingly paranoid state
>objections to the state tied to culture war only the elites seem to want to have, so far that I can't actually express the demonic and religious nature of them because our fucking JANNIES are in on the bit
>boomer mentality overruling all of it
The 'honest day's work' is a fucking joke. Only the bottom of the rung actually does any work, the only thing bosses ever do is sit in the back and come out to come up with stupid decisions that don't do anything but add more hoops to jump through. True power is just exploiting those beneath you, so either the solution is to dismantle the system or usurp it, but it's never 'just work hard'. That's the mindset of a slave.

This is not comics or cartoons. I've said all that needs to be said and the thread can be deleted.

Attached: dont sperg dont sperg dont sperg.png (734x876, 691.95K)

>Go into debt for college because everyone I trust says its a good idea
>Get out and get a job that contributes to humanity somewhat
>Can't afford to move out because my area attracted a bunch of finance leeches over the pandemic who turned my home into one of their numerous passive income streams
Gee wonder why

Attached: 1641427156124.png (900x1236, 1.62M)

Working hard doesn't make you successful anymore. So no one wants to work. If people were paid a good wage like in the olden day's people would be optimistic and work hard. but now they know all that happens is rich lazy vampires just suck up all the cash and steal from you so why even bother?

Because 'working hard' doesn't result in you being able to afford the minimum that you were promised. It's easy to say that hard work pays off when you can get an job straight when you become 18 that pays enough to afford you a house and a car.

You cannot call him a zoomer because he just called you a zoomer, that's called a "no u" and it instantaneously loses you any argument!

it's a good thing I'm not the guy he called a zoomer and just a guy calling him a zoomer because he is

It does if you're clever and selfish, and have a concrete goal in mind.

/thread

Having ethics is the most expensive thing you can have. If I didn't have empathy I would be so rich right now. But no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of that thing. It's like trying to tear off a turtle's shell. Impossible. It sucks having a conscience when being evil is always rewarded and the worst part is I am not even religious, so I can't dilute myself into thinking they will face justice in the afterlife. I swear to god if Hitler just took Poland and stopped there and played the long game while still genociding the Jews they would be (Nazi Germany) a world power just like China.

>unironically contruibuting to why things are getting worse
>implying you can't work both smart and hard and benefit from it without selling your soul
>implying you ever had it in you to work even the bare minimum
lazy cucks
I bet if you had your dream jobs and got to do what you wanted you'd still complain about the fact that you had to work to begin with

Attached: 1584597377080.jpg (480x360, 10.18K)

>5
ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/

read motherfuckers read

>>implying you ever had it in you to work even the bare minimum
this is the real reason
as much as it is bullshit that even if you do your best you can get fucked, no one (especially Millennials and Zoomers, boomers are irrelevant and will be dead soon anyway) wants to admit they just never prepared for actually having to work beyond even a modicum of what's expected
I have so many friends and family that defaulted to McJobs and desk jobs not because they "had no choice" because "something something the economy!" but because they realized actually getting the careers/lifestyles they wanted required doing more than what they were already doing which was just below the bare minimum

Obviously they have morals and don't want to just become greedy corporate cucks but none of what they want requires selling their soul to get it, it's literally just because they don't want to work period and are just using CURRENT YEAR problems to justify it
The people actually suffering don't waste their time crying about it on the internet

Attached: 1612555749326.jpg (384x384, 18.28K)

Like what? Just give me an example here.

>all these lazy NEET cucks ITT justifying why they don't want to work ever
>implying your lifestyles aren't actively contributing to why people have to work themselves to the bone to make things work
Everyone of your peers will find a way to actually live their lives without becoming corporate slaves and you'll still be here complaining about how it's everyone else's fault that you're a fucking loser

Attached: 1488339363190.png (800x840, 308.21K)

>>implying you ever had it in you to work even the bare minimum
For the common man it's proven that going above and beyond your paygrade will only get you used and fucked over by your superiors