If this show was very popular back in the day (It aired during Fox Kids' dominance on TV) how come I don't see people...

If this show was very popular back in the day (It aired during Fox Kids' dominance on TV) how come I don't see people as nostalgia for it compared to other shows out there like Rugrats, X-Men, Dexter's Lab, or Recess?

Attached: Life with Louie.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

i rep it all the time

my favorite cartoon it comf y
idint know people don't rep it like that
i willnow make it my objective to be active on this garbage board and rep it

It was a 3 season show about a real life comedian as a kid
>Rugrats
9 seasons + 5 season spin-off All Grown Up!
>X-Men
Established franchise, 5 seasons of superhero action with spin-offs and other media
>Dexter's Lab
4 seasons of action, comedy and sci-fi
>Recess
6 seasons

Every Fox Kids show that wasn't attached to some bigger still existing franchise was kinda written out if the history books, especially from their last years

It was set way way far back in the past. The first-person perspective and lack of rememberable characters dosn't help. It's a weirdly charming show that makes you feel nostalgic for a time you never experienced. Nothing spectacular happens in the show. The only shows that take place in the past and aren't spectacular I can think of are (that are also well remembered are), Peanuts and Madeline.

The show was hugely popular in Singapore and is still playing reruns to this day. Not everything is about the American gaze user.

Attached: 393DE66D-3437-44FD-B0D4-2E04A4F6B3FE.gif (268x270, 740.7K)

>far back in the past
90s when it was made

Yeah, but it was set during the comedian's childhood and he was an old man when the cartoon was made.

Because it was more popular in Eastern Europe than in its homeland.

The only funny thing about Louie Anderson was his whiny voice

fucker looks like trump

why isn't rugrats shilled by gen z than rick and morty?

Aside from the updated tech the late 20th century had many similarities between each decade

Indeed. The show was massive there, arguably one of the most beloved kids' cartoons ever, some fans still keep rewatching it religiously. It's a good example of a cult phenomenon that's mostly forgotten/ignored in some places of the world but hugely popular in others.

Attached: qoute.jpg (716x353, 177.07K)

After Disney bought Fox Kids, did they air the show at all in the U.S. or did it get buried like most of the content they acquired?

it's bullshit argument because I could not notice any difference between (past) present day and the time period the show was set in. Andy often talking how he fought in the war could have been a clue except I didn't have any idea about world war II back then. Aside from that what were the differences? Only the absence of computers, but not only existance of computers was mentioned on the show but it was also implied Loui's family was poor. Not to mention, in the early 90s owning a computer might have been common but not necessary.

>how come I don't see people as nostalgia for it compared to other shows out there like Rugrats, X-Men, Dexter's Lab, or Recess?

I can offer many reasons for that: most importantly (not to me but surely to most people) no coomer material, no lol randumb humor, no supernatural, not a hero show, crazy inventions, mechs or adventures. It was down to earth, slice of life show... children aren't really excited for that. Also this

Its STILL very popular in Poland

it isn't STILL very popular retard. With emphasis on still you suggest people are watching it and talking about it which is not the case. It WAS very popular and when it gets mentioned people just agree it was fun show. Also only 30 year old boomers still care about it - that's about it.

It doesn't get any reruns, people are not zealously rewatching it, it doesn't get mentioned often in discussions, it doesn't get fanart, fanfics or merchandise.

Would you fucking think for two seconds before saying anything?

>It doesn't get any reruns,
It does. It airs on TV4

Last trace of it being aired that I can find dates back to 2014. Even if what you say is true the rest of my points remain valid.

reddit snake person spotted

>why isn't rugrats shilled by gen z
Because it's air run was during the childhoods of Gen Y, not Gen Z. Gen Y likes it.

right, fuck you retard

All of those other shows aired in reruns for years on cable. I don't think Life with Louie has even been legally available in North America since it left Fox Kids.

I don't even know what the fuck this is.