Post a comic you think most people on Any Forums have never read but you wish they would

Post a comic you think most people on Any Forums have never read but you wish they would

Attached: 9C7BC64E-1F39-40AB-AEFC-4B46E29A2E02.jpg (300x496, 74.54K)

any comic

Is is great? no. But Strangers in Paradise is engaging and I wish I had more people to talk about it with.

Attached: sip.jpg (988x1500, 269.87K)

i just want to see more tits in comics mainly PGs tits

Attached: 1659201493494929.jpg (900x1366, 245.19K)

Is it not great? I’ve always heard it’s one of the best comics but I’ve never read it

No, it’s not great.

I've seen it described as basically a proto SoL webcomic.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to figure out which issues I still need before going to a con next week.

You can actually find issues of Eightball at conventions? I can't find anything at longbox booths anymore except Silver and Bronze age superhero books and graded Golden Age comics slabbed in plastic.

Attached: Pogo.jpg (2917x2440, 719.78K)

I've collected gutted and collected material than hunting for Eightball.
One of my best purchases was a discounted Daniel Clowes Reader for 7 bucks.

Never read SiP, but thoroughly enjoyed Motor Girl.

Strangers in Paradise is like Venture Brothers in that it's lack of popularity is a feature since it means that SJWs don't latch onto it and defile it.

Taboo, Steve Bissette's adult horror anthology book. Genuinely unnerving stuff by him, Moebius, Dave Sim, Chester Brown, etc. Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell first serialized 'From Hell' in it. All the issues have been out of print for years and become exceedingly hard to find for decent prices.

Attached: 39311561._SX318_.jpg (318x428, 139.95K)

I've read some of this in pieces (Like a Velvet Glove Cast in Iron, Ghost World, Ice Haven, and The Death Ray TPBs).
I read the first two volumes. Didn't really care for it.
I've read From Hell and some of the Moebius stuff (which I believe is Eyes of the Cat).

Fort Collins?

Every dude in the comic is a cad or a dork. SJW's would love it.

Holy shit I was about to post Pogo. How come Any Forums never talks about it?

I haven't started it yet.
I'm reading several other comic strips: Little Nemo, Krazy Kat, The Spirit, Peanuts, and Nancy.
I'll get to it eventually.

Bissette is such an underrated hero. Pick up the recent Comic Book Creators magazine with a huge interview with him

Good choices, hope you enjoy! Don't be afraid to make threads as you read, I'd love to see more discussion of classic newspaper strips on Any Forums (besides peanuts).

As for Pogo, while it's good nonsense fun from the start you should know it doesn't really hit it's stride as far as satire (where it really shines imo) until a good several years in. Also if you can get your hands on the complete editions, the editor's notes can really help with a lot of the cultural references that will slip by unless you're an absolute gigabrain.

You need to post more. Any Forums needs more general conversation about all of those