Here's you Azula, bro

Here's you Azula, bro

Attached: 1661206015479343.jpg (2048x2048, 428.1K)

Finally. Mai is officially hotter than Azula

Wanna smash that ty lee

Burn it down
Burn it now

Mai should be pointier. I mean like REALLY pointy.

All of them should have been swapped for the one of the other roles

Why is Sokka a white guy though?

If I watch this shit at all it will be purely for Suki. If it's like the original series and her screen time is virtually nonexistent, I'll just watch the Suki Supercuts after the show airs.

Attached: Maria Zhang.jpg (1000x1254, 93.97K)

I get it seems like they're actually trying this time but it still boggles my mind after the absolute blunder the last live action show was that anyone agreed to ok a second attempt.

Attached: 1414313279412.gif (343x400, 3.09M)

white name bro

Netflix is known to do some wild shit, like stuff Hollywood would do a hard pass on

Avatar was the only thing Nick has done right since Spongebob. And if you look at what they've done with Spongebob you can already see where this is going. They're probably going to try to make this the next Star Wars, and of course fuck it up.

>the last live action show
Which one?

It's going to be the same show with worst dialog and borderline no action. It will get zero attention because the internet can't rage about black people.

septum piercings always make me think of a cartoon cow
100% of the time

Damn she is cute

Has there been a lack of cartoon cows the past 20 years? I feel like if there were more there'd be fewer septum piercings around because I feel the same way as you

I think he means the movie. There's still profit to be mined from the IP though, and it's been over a decade so they're actually overdue for another attempt. I doubt they've learned any important lessons from last time though.

imagine the smell

Whoops, I did mean the movie

They all look the same person.

They all look like they EXCLUSIVELY fuck white guys

Very nice, but are they Beach Episode ready?

Attached: avAAqNO_700b.jpg (700x453, 59.36K)

is it really that hard to find a harrow faced asian girl with sharp features?
no it is not, they all try to look like this, even cut their bones
they unironically didn't even tried

U blind?