Danny Rand

I for one think its a good thing Danny Rand is not being brought to the MCU. He's part of a systemic problem in Western media of white men appropriating other cultures and making mockeries of them. Shang Chi is a better character and I'm glad he got the nod over Rand. Its time Rand is retired.
Now if only they'd retire The Punisher.

Attached: Iron Fist.jpg (1000x1462, 450.55K)

But.... you're appropriating and making mockery right now

>Dismissing Danny Rand for being the appropriator he is is.. mockery of said culture he is stealing from
Okay. Any Forums isn't sending their best I see.

They're gonna make Iron Fist Asian

As he should've been from the start.

I know is is just bait and you're actually a Any Forumstard fishing for outrage, but I'll respond to this seriously.
Nobody is actually complaining about a white man doing martial arts. Everyone from Doctor Strange to Daredevil and Elektra to Black Widow is a martial artist.
The complaint is that the Iron Fist is a magical power that comes from Marvel's version of China (it's completely made up and has no basis in real mythology or culture) which is where the white savior accusations come from.
Danny Rand doesn't need to be retired. The new Asian guy can be the wielder of the Iron Fist. Rand is still a superhero and a top tier martial artist in the marvel world. Let him team up with Luke Cage or star in a Heroes for Hire series.
As for Punisher, he's always been an antihero. You're not supposed to root for him, you're supposed to love to hate him. If you're not smart enough to understand that, that's on you, not on the character or writer. He's a compelling character because he's a counterpoint to every other Marvel hero.

>Nobody is actually complaining about a white man doing martial arts
You don't remember when that show came out/

Did they just cancel that new Iron Fist comic after three issues?

>Okay. Any Forums isn't sending their best I see.

Obviously. They sent OP.

>>MY Iron Fist

Based Pei

Attached: 3A624F08-1F4E-4EC5-B56B-6D9F5D79AB14.jpg (960x757, 849.42K)

What do you think america is some kind of melting pot?

Remember it's only racist when a white guy learns kung fu.

these characters were all based on 70s era films
you could just make it so
Shang Chi=Bruce Lee
Luke Cage=Shaft
Danny Rand=Chuck Norris
and have them cross over in buddy cop style stories

Maybe OP should go back to Any Forums where he belongs then

>O-OP came from Any Forums!
Nope

What about Misty Knight and Colleen Wing?

Cope, OP
It's the truth

They made Shang chi more like Jackie Chan in the movies

Nope, its just your headcanon.

That's what people from Any Forums say when they're caught

>t. mind broken
A sad sight too see.

>What about Misty Knight and Colleen Wing?
Misty Knight = Pam Grier
Colleen Wing = Cynthia Rothrock?