Comics about what it's like to live as a woman

Comics about what it's like to live as a woman

Attached: 20220822_161322.jpg (1080x1065, 169.9K)

bait thread, Op does it for free, likes dick, eats out men, you guys know the drill, every field

Attached: .jpg (246x208, 4.85K)

i still don't understand why women get so offended at free compliments and gestures. if i was told on a daily basis by random women how attractive i looked or how horny i made them, maybe i'd be less inclined to kill myself every morning when i wake up.

Attached: 1424835030731.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Being a woman is so hard! People compliment you even when you are not asking for it :,(

bump

Attached: women-lets-just-be-friends-political-cartoon.png (1000x500, 38.66K)

>tfw no patronizing (matronizing?) women predatorily complimenting me for foing a good job

>1st panel
Literaly have been asked this (minus the you look cute part) tons of times in the past.
>2nd panel
Seems good to me
>3rd panel
Do women really believe that being patronized happens because they are women? I get that shit all the time.
>4th panel
Nah never get told that, I must look just ugly enough to look like I belong in shit positions.

People here don't seem to get this comic is showing it as a positive thing, not a negative one.

because they've been told from an early age by mainstream media and entertainment that all men are bad, all men want is sex, that men only say those things to see females naked, you should be afraid of all men, there are no good men, even the ones that are remotely okay are just be dumb retards that fuck up constantly.

Same reason everyone hated terrorists in the 80's, gays in the 90's, black gangs in the late 90's early 2k's. The media continues the diatribe about how bad men are, its only logical that you'll start to believe it.

Why do you think that every single show starring a female lead talks about about men have it easier, women get paid less, they have to deal with catcalling so they know how to control their anger towards men, etc, and any time a man says "fuck this" they are immediately branded as a misogynist or a terrible person?

Its the medias fault, and they are keeping us seperated at all costs because the only other option is the people unified, and that's terrible for profits.

>have no job because this economy
>friends, relatives, anyone who has a job has no control over hiring/can't recommend you and have no fucking clue why they were hired
>older people are hunting for autismos who have extremely specific knowledge (and don't want to pay them or give them a career but that's a separate story)
>the retired compliment your intelligence and skills, and tell you to walk into the nearest store or office and lie your balls off and that you'll get a job
Being flirted with, and being able to find out on the spot if it means anything, would be a direct upgrade to life right now.

Attached: 3c867e5d6a2ab23bb16c8113517246e5.jpg (500x373, 58.89K)

It's an edit. The original had the men acting butthurt about like faggy women.

based

The issue with this argument is, Men are kind of conditioned to just NOT have people be nice to us. So a girl, telling us to smile more, calling us cute, being NICE? It's the fucking dream. Even if she's doing it because she wants to get something form us (sex, harder work, whatever. I'm too touch anorexic to give a damn that I'm being used.)
Also, most girls can't manhandle guys into a white paneled van and choke them to death or whatever, so hypothetical "nice girls" don't have the same underlying menace of a "nice guy" in a hypothetical bout of flirting.

women always make these comics, i see one like once a day, 'what if we treated you the way you treat us? huh? what if? bet you'd react just like THIS, right? right??' why not try it

no seriously, do it, give it a go
see men's reactions
do it every time you pass by one
compliment every guy on the street
tell every man who does something that hes so smart and handsome
if youre sure theyd be totes pissed off and youll bash the patriarchy le epic style, why not?

Attached: poop.png (387x309, 320.34K)

Honestly this just says more about men need to be validated and complimented more.

Men always take compliments more to heart then women do and it's kinda sad

women are drowning in attention, men are starved for it
it all goes back to how females were always treated as valuable, since mmales naturally chase females' attention, while females pick their mate

the two will never understand eachother

what i dont get is why only one sex is upset by this 'deal', and only recently too

where sus

>men are starved for it
Sounds like you need to make some homies to whom you can say things like "I love you" and "no homo"

Attached: 1641227735533.png (640x640, 948.71K)

i have no friends

Attached: sadnic.jpg (400x400, 13.91K)

Nonsense!

Attached: 1659502818717.png (700x644, 824.74K)

Because they think you want to rape them.

You guys have never had random old ladies compliment you before? That's not even an outlandish thing.

Attached: 1465075654716.jpg (540x360, 50.48K)

Women tend to have very big and fragile egos, so when a lesser man compliments them it makes them think that he thinks they're on his level, which upsets them immensely.

That's weird because women in real life hate being told they're ugly or plain. Men get judged for their looks too.

Also, most women don't care for computer science so course it comes as a shock when a woman fixes her own computer.

Attached: 1471314254115.png (312x395, 275.61K)

Bump
Man I wish my everyday life was filled of stuff like that

>most women don't care for computer science
honestly, women CONSTANTLY gush about men who are into fashion or makeup
having a dick and knowing how to apply basic eyeshadow makes them wetter than anything, and they go ON and ON about how special and different and great they are for it
i got into makeup because im into art and i figured itd be fun (its kinda not, at least not normie makeup, its nothing like stage makeup. too much focus on vanity and perfection, but im the idiot for not expecting that) and girls always tell me how impressed they are by it and how talented i am even tho im mediocre, just cause im a dude
yet if i say 'wow youre great at [typical male activity]' they reee

it isn't hard to understand at all
a small subset of women get catcalled
a small subset of such catcalls happen to be of the OOGA BOOGA I'D DICK YOU TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN BABY variety AND happen while they're aged 12-16
apply retard hyperbole mindset and you arrive at retarded takes like "rape culture"

>happen while they're aged 12-16
I've seen many women complaining they get less sexual advances when they turn 18, instead of being the other way.
Is is true?

Attached: 164459504311.png (608x945, 717.29K)

Yeah, I agree it's cringey and hypocritical.

That's the gist of it too. Even in this age of social justice and equity, men and women still have their own unique sets of hobbies and interests.

yes
source: my ass
go google it

Honestly women have said things like this to me maybe four times in my life and they were also some of the best moments of my life

The most confusing thing about this comic, and the original, is the idea that these don't already happen to men. I experience three of those with regularity, and could probably get all four if I was smart enough to fix my own computer. I don't even think about it, it blends in with all the other meaningless interactions with random people on the street yet apparently these moments are unheard of for the average man. Am I just a statistical outlier?

I mean for me, the point is not 'women have it better' but the grass is always greener on the other side. Look at trans men, a lot of them are shocked at how little validation they get, how unfriendly women are to them once they start to pass, etc. And yeah there is that feminist quote about men being afraid of rejection vs. women being afraid of getting murdered. But the tradeoff only sounds extremely lopsided to people who've never been rejected before. Also keeping in mind that your odds of getting rejected as a man could be like 100% depending on what you have to offer and your chance of getting murdered as a woman is closer to zero.

You're an attention whore wanting to get validated by autists on Any Forums. You're a statistical outlier alright in terms of being pathetic

>men being afraid of rejection vs. women being afraid of getting murdered
are you fucking kidding me

Attached: bah.png (626x162, 10.01K)

The cope here is that men die by the hands of other men so it's still men's fault

You say this without knowing what it's like every second of the day who's biologically weaker than their predators so there's risk of rape anytime anywhere

Lmao

You would have to be extremely handsome to get regular unsolicited compliments from strangers as a man. Unless you're getting them from gay guys because you hang around gay areas. Or getting them from guys miring your physique because you work out. Spontaneous compliments from women to men are very rare. Usually even if they want to date you they'll just like flip their hair to signal to you rather than starting a conversation.

So you're either lying ir you're super handsome and humblebragging.

>Do women really believe that being patronized happens because they are women? I get that shit all the time.
I dont think they really do, its just the typical leftard doublespeak.
Chuds only trust male experts but they also somehow dont listen to the science spoken by those male experts.