/bcb/ Late Edition

Attached: 16.png (800x1075, 440.99K)

Do not read this comic

>I'm no better..
I'm not condoning "retaliatory cheating" or anything but
a. didn't she break up with him during their last phone call? so it wasn't cheating?
b. Mike was emotional and vulnerable, Sandy was the one being deliberate about it.
What a retard.

Read this comic

Yeah, I don't get Mike's reasoning here. Is this supposed to be self-blame for cutting Lucy off despite her need, only to run back to her when Other White Cunt fell through as a choice?

Attached: 1448162558337.png (223x305, 54.23K)

How is he gonna kiss her through the phone? LMAO

Do you get it guys? Sandy is a bitch and a slut do you get it? How about a few more pages to hammer it in.

I think Mike don't believes he deserves all the attention he's getting? With Lucy willing to hear him out, and Sandy wanting him back. He's getting a lot of attention now that he wasn't getting from Lucy's cold shoulder and Sandy ghosting him.

I don't believe this comic is willing to paint him as the victim of textbook abuse.

Taeshi has been showing Mike in a somewhat more sympathetic light lately, so it's not impossible.

jusst watch the funny cat crying and dont read the text

The issue is that she'd need to portray Lucy in a bad light and we've seen she cannot stand to do so for very long before turning around and jerking Lucy off.

I think Taeshi is trying to make it look like Mike feels guilty about confessing to Lucy that his bow is blue because if her eyes and then kissing her because kissing = sex in the BCB universe. I'm other words, Mike just "cheated" on Sandy like she cheated on him so he doesn't deserve a second chance.

If kissing is sex, did Paulo have kinkier sex?

That's just as stupid and nonsensical if not moreso because they weren't even together at that point. They still are not, as of this conversation.

How long can one woman mald and seethe? Find out on the next episode of BCB!

Stay forever bitter Veronica, your hatred feeds you after all!

Attached: taeshisautism.png (1129x607, 371.9K)

Who knows maybe that'll change and Lucy will be portrayed in a bad light next chapter? With it being brought up how exhausting she is to be around. I know this is just wishful thinking, but it's good to think up possible scenarios even if they don't happen.

At this point, random fanfiction ideas are more interesting because at least they're written by people who give a shit about progression.

Yes

You think this comic is supposed to make sense?

Who knows maybe that'll change and Lucy will be portrayed in a bad light next chapter?
Never ever. If anything, Lucy will obviously be a bitch and do or say all the wrong things that makes it very clear that she's terrible. But every character will just praise her and Taeshi will come up with some dumb excuse that justifies why Lucy gets to act this way without consequence.

At th very least this'll end this week. And next Monday we'll get a new chapter

I may be autistic to understand other people but where is the fun in watching a silly force drama for 4 weeks straight? Fuck you guys for keep posting this shit.

The way I see it is, you writefag or drawfag until the thing is over. To fill in the void