Why don't they solve climate change and sell the solution to humans?

Why don't they solve climate change and sell the solution to humans?

Attached: 80d985eaa5a44916a970fa6ead58a277.jpg (456x810, 113.01K)

Because there's nothing to solve.

Because they don't want to solve them, they just want to turn people into mutants

Cause they are more about preaching and less about doing. They can't even be bothered being near anybody who isn't a mutant so they sequester themselves on a fucking island and another planet. Mutants need to grow the fuck up and stop drinking the kool-aid.

Mutant superiority victim complex.

>humans
>giving a shit about climate change
lol
>giving enough of a shit about climate change to spend money on a solution
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

If earth becomes uninhabitable, all the humans will die, but all the mutants can just move to Mars, oh excuse me, I mean "Arrako". Leaving the environment in a dire state is not a design issue.

storm is the reason behind climate change. her power isn't "weather creation" it's "weather manipulation." every time she makes a storm she's fucking the with natural order of things and making it worse somewhere else

Feh. Cyclops mended all the tectonic plates and did anyone care? Noooooooooo! In fact, a lot of people were mad at him. So why should anyone do anything to help anyone?

Because real world problems shouldn’t be a thing in comics. 9/11 shouldn’t have occurred because then you have the whole, “where were you? Why didn’t you stop it?” Just have them fight villains and shit.

Due to the floating timeline, 9/11 will be, if it isn't already, out of range of most people who might have given enough of a shit to stop it and been able to. Tony finding real Cap in ice was the start of the modern age of heroes. Before that it's just secret societies, supernatural shit like Ghost Riders, fake Caps, and a handful of immortal legacy WWII heroes that weren't active because reasons.

But you're right, cape worlds need cape worldbuilding. That's something Marvel and DC don't really understand.

>Before that it's just secret societies, supernatural shit like Ghost Riders, fake Caps, and a handful of immortal legacy WWII heroes that weren't active because reasons.
Blue Marvel was active before the debut of Fantastic Four as well.

>Cyclops mended all the tectonic plates and did anyone care? Noooooooooo! In fact, a lot of people were mad at him.
Do you not understand how that wasn't a good idea?

bring back chris claremont and jim lee

Easier to murder the working class for it rather than solving climate change or at least killing the rich instead

Attached: scissor.jpg (412x572, 60.84K)

I can see Kurt bringing it up at a meeting only for everyone to ignore he said anything and switch topic.

They tried that during the Utopia era, and mankind rejected it.

What part of "Cyclops is right" do you not understand? I swear, you people.

Dawg, they were doing shit like putting crab legs on whale and trying to fuse the tectonic plates
They were fucking nature over harder than anything humanity's done in its entire existence lol

Attached: 2506536-whale_legs.png (571x291, 402.32K)

You should maybe look up what humans did to the whales, m8.

Dude, the point is that their idea of helping the planet was sticking fucking legs on marine life like it's fucking Gyo and act shocked that the whales just die off in waves because of asphyxiation
Everyone already knows humanity is fucking retarded when it comes to nature, it's when the supposed saviors of the world are also retarded that it becomes worrying

>Whales can't breathe on land
>As mammals they breathe through their porthole just fine, but Colossus treats them like Fish
>But muh Whaling and Ambergris flatscans!
I get Magik & Colossus being retarded since the entire Rasputin line are pizdec potato tier but how can you be dumber than them user?

I don't know who moosegirl is.
Is this supposed to make her look irredeemable in context?