Are people really like this?

Who's more autistic, him for posting this tweet or me for posting it back on Any Forums?

Attached: Autism.jpg (720x661, 65.55K)

It's difficult to tell.

>Who's more autistic
David Marchie.

Attached: crazy_marchie.png (919x1929, 1.76M)

goddamit Any Forums who the fuck is this complete rando, why should i care, and how do you justify posting their twitter screenshots on here?
when did this board become twitter

Attached: what-a-the-shit is this-a mario.png (512x512, 222.03K)

>or me for posting it back on Any Forums?
It's you.
It's always you.

You know what's extremely ironic about this?

He says that he wants to grow up, but yet at the very same time watches a cartoon that's geared towards to kids. And that he spends his time arguing pointless bullshittery about kids cartoons like a whiny manchild.

Attached: 1658992346731699.png (616x835, 658.06K)

When people realized getting retweets feels more rewarding than getting (you)s from people you don't know. Turns out anonymous anons only wanted recognition, despite claiming otherwise for years.

???
I'm confused.

The answer is obvious.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? How old is he?

The person who tweet this

trafon is an autist and an autism magnet

Pibby Twitter is something else.

Attached: pib.png (764x590, 306.82K)

You're autistic OP but I understand your annoyance. You see these fucks everywhere in Youtube comments too picking apart every little tiny insignificant thing that is standard or not that deep and trying to make what they're watching seem like the Mona Lisa. I don't know if it's some cope because they feel embarrassed for watching cartoons or what.

He's nuts. Actively looks for EEnE tweets to scream at, can't see the irony that he's the bully he claims to hate. Says he's done and will ignore but rants and rages the next day. It's not a troll account, he's blocked people with both his ranting and "innocent" accounts. He thinks he inspired the Steven Universe character.

He's the living definition of retarded.

Attached: marchie.jpg (1295x2585, 894.19K)

Yeah, I believe you.

Attached: 5.png (282x454, 163.55K)

Actual kiwifarms thread, jesus fucking christ. If that insane canadian tranny takes down that site I dread to think what'll happen to this board.

Do americans really look like this?

Attached: mutt.png (920x799, 57.01K)

>I still getting tired and sick of these mean dorks!

Attached: kevin.gif (500x374, 2M)

Attached: 1624500172943.png (980x1031, 158.75K)

You.

Twitter screencaps need to be a bannable offense