Would Hazbin Hotel have gotten the same hate and controversy if the creator was a man...

Would Hazbin Hotel have gotten the same hate and controversy if the creator was a man? Most of the hatred seems to be directed towards Vivziepop herself. People just don't want women to be succesful or popular.

Attached: 1647629177056.jpg (618x680, 96.3K)

I actually think it would've gotten even more hate if it was done by a man.

I don't get why people hate Hazbin. I watched it myself it is not the best but not the worst. It is Fairly decent, better than some crap out there now.

Attached: 1656724869967.jpg (3393x2368, 721.63K)

>YIKES! ALTRIGHT CULTIST HOMOPHOBIC CHRISTIAN NATIONALIST INCEL CHUD MAKES MEANSPIRITED HATEFUL VIOLENT CARTOON ABOUT QUEER PPL BURNING TO HELL! ALL QUEERS WILL LITERAAALLLLY DIE IN ONE SECOND FROM THEIR GENOCIDAL CHRISTIAN PARENTS AFTER SEEING THIS CARTOON. LET'S FIND OLD ART/TWEETS AND CANCEL HIM UNDER A PRETEXT

This. I refuse to hate Vizie's shows in a world where RWBY is popular and well loved. By me. I cannot stop reading RWBY fanfiction, bros.

I think it would have gotten an equal amount if you kept the characters the same.

This
A man making a comic about gay demons?
Sounds like a paedo

wouldn't have even been noted by anyone if the creator was a man, wouldn't have been picked up, wouldn't have gained a fanbase, etc. medicore product that only gained anything simply because the creator was a woman. many such cases.

Attached: crowd.png (664x504, 116.46K)

Quite the opposite actually. More people would have hated Hazbin if the creator was a guy.

Pretty much every cartoon created by a woman gets controversy. Look at Star Vs and Steven Universe.

cartoon would have been much better if it was done by a man than Vivz's self insert degeneracy

I don't think the creator's sex has anything to do with the hatedumb. Some people just find the gay spider show to be annoying and therefore hate the artist. The show sparks both extreme love and extreme hate. It has nothing to do with the creator's sex. I am really happy a woman was able to make a show without being a diversity hire. She made it on her own merits and that is commendable.

Attached: DC972BC6-2B6F-4108-9835-263217B06A19.jpg (225x225, 13.16K)

>Star Vs
>controversy
what

Viz is hated because she's a hack, literally any deviantart furry could do what they do and with way more artistic integrity. She seriously used to trace and steal art, how does anyone take her seriously at all?

>People
you mean other women and women pretending not to be women, right? It's always women who moralize on other girls

Probably, but it is fair to say nothing she did was too far out of the way of the scummy shit other creators have done and gotten away with.

There's a lot of bologna in the OP's bait. A bit too much salt for my tastes. That said my personal disinterest in HH is for a myriad of reasons, but the short answer is I prefer Helluva boss and its character designs as they're a little more subdued. But her choice of color palette is a bit limited even if it is thematically matching with the hell setting.
There's a lot I could say about Viv but I think those opinions aren't strictly relevant and to be honest I don't think I know enough about her to hate her.

But the OP's still a fag. As usual.

>She seriously used to trace and steal art,
Really. Anything concrete to substantiate that with?

if the creator was a man it would be good

No it wouldve got way more