HAHAHAH

HAHAHAH

Attached: FauyHjzVQAANjrj.jpg (900x1200, 287.22K)

lol

Is that the ODM gear from Attack On Titan?

They're still doing that checking multiple boxes shit, I see. Surprised they didn't also make her black. Guess they'll save that for a live-action adaptation.

She is a ginger. She is essentially black by default.

>LOOK AT ME IM SPIDER GIRL BUT HANDICAP!
Is this really the power of modern creators? They really need to show the audience that she using clutches to show that she's handicap? They couldn't take inspiration from Steel Spider's mechanical spider legs?

Attached: 327861-4388-steel-spider.jpg (400x683, 129.43K)

She was made by a handicapped kid for a fan contest, you doublefaggots.

I am sorry is that bitch FAKING being a cripple? how the hell high are the writers on there own farts to not understand that is going to bite them so hard in the ass with the hazard-hair crowd they are courting AND normie comic readers AND comic traditionalists WHAT THE FUCK

>Faking
No, I think she just can't use her legs

Here we go again. At least post the context so people can mock it properly.

How typical of a repulsive ginger hibe to fake a disability for sympathy points.

I thought she was 25.

Lmao

...ok I thought she was a kid at first, but STILL.

Lesbian coding.

Marvel's probably going with it as some token thing to get a grant or something. Totally not self serving.

>Cripple Spiderwoman
>Can't stop laughing at the thought of her legs flailing wildly like a gmod ragdoll while webslinging
Goddamnit all

Attached: Crazylegs.jpg (1200x761, 120.36K)

>steel spider

Attached: 2TPrw.jpg (1248x1765, 1.52M)

She can walk. Was created by a lesbian fan with EDS. Name is Sun Spider. Sun and Moon lesbians are butch and feminine.

He never reappeared after having his arm ripped off and eaten.

But nothing. This is a shitty OC made into a legitimate character. The now legitimate character is fucking stupid and I reserve my right to laugh at it

Why do you assume she's a lesbian?

Would you wear a rainbow dress if you weren't gay?

If Oracle was created today everyone would complain. And honestly I think its pretty cool when Barbara Gordon gets to fight and wins... because she was trained by Batman.

Stop paying attention to this shit bros. You keep taking the ragebait. Its getting old.

Don't you DARE compare this to Oracle.

This genuinely feels fetish-y. Why would she still use crutches and have her wheelchair strapped to her back as part of her fucking Spider-costume? There's a difference between "living with your disability" and "I AM my disability".

Why doesn't her suit's webs work to hold her legs so she can walk?
Why not base her gimmick on either always swinging and hanging onto walks or perching in actual webs around the city?

Attached: 3e8ba74483b639f0ed99f41bf3a1a7ef.jpg (500x485, 58.65K)