I can't figure out what the fuck they're saying

I can't figure out what the fuck they're saying

Attached: crossed+100.jpg (1200x1856, 405.72K)

People are retarded in the future

It's like a clockwork orange, just futurespeak. Most can be understood through context.

It society where most books are destroyed and ruined. Spoken languages will shift and morph based on local colloquialisms.

Wait when did Ennis fuck off from Crossed? Is it readable now?

a bunch of different people write crossed, newfaggot. you wouldn't read it anyway because its alan moore and he raped all you comic book fans in the ass a couple of years ago.

how?

he wrote a little book called watchmen, all the pencil-necked faggots like you cried about it.

Spurrier made the dialogue a bit more understandable.

Attached: RCO009_1583439452.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

You’re not special for liking Watchmen zoomer.

or rather, Spurrier isn't anywhere as dedicated to Moore. the first chapter of his first novel was written in a similar made-up language. the absolute madlad actually came up with some functional prehistoric ur-syntax for english

I actually sorta liked +100. If only because I like post-apocalyptic fiction like planet of the apes where humanity is fighting another sentient race.

I love this shit. When I read comics, I want that shit to be done with at least some effort.
Experiment, play with the medium a little.
I hate that Any Forums is one of the dumbest, most tech-unsavvy boards on this site.
Here's a list of Crossed writers:
>Garth Ennis
>David Lapham
>Si Spurrier
>Christos Gage
>David Hine
>Daniel Way
>Justin Jordan
>Kieron Gillen
>Mike Wolfer
>Max Bemis
>Alan Moore

Voice of the Fire is really fun to read aloud. It has a bit of rhythm that I think makes it a bit easier to understand that way, which if intended is genius for depicting an unwritten language.
>A-hind of hill, ways off to sun-set-down, is sky come like as fire, and walk I up in way of this, all hard of breath, where is grass colding on I’s feet and wetting they. There is not grass on high of hill. There is but dirt, all in a round, that hill is as like to a no-hair man, he’s head. Stands I, and turn I’s face to wind for sniff, and yet is no sniff come for far ways off. I’s belly hurts, in middle of I. Belly-air come up in mouth, and lick of it is like to lick of no thing. Dry-up blood lump is come black on knee, and is with itch. Scratch I, where is yet more blood come. In bove of I is many sky-beasts, big and grey. Slow is they move, as they is with no strong in they. May that they want for food, as I is want a-like. One of they is that empty in he’s belly now, he’s head it is come off and float a-way, and he is run more quick a-hind, as wants to catch of it. In low of sky is grass and woods go far ways off, where is I see an other hill, which after is there only little trees as grow world’s edge a-bout.

He only did the first storyarc iirc

which phrases? make a list or post a page.

I think he also did two more for Crossed Badlands. One of which didn't really have that much gore or edginess which people like to meme on him for.

One was about a badass travelling through mexico as the crossed apocalypse was happening to try and rescue his daughter from the human trafficking ring that abducted her. The other was one where british soldiers tried to detonate a chemical weapon in London to kill off the majority of the Crossed in england and give the survivors a fighting chance.

Oh yeah, He also wrote Crossed: Dead Or Alive which he planned to turn into a live action series but I imagine they scrapped it for obvious reasons.

Hollywood went woke, and with it went any hope of a live action Crossed movie.

But I love Watchmen as do most people who are into comics. What the fuck are you even talking about?