”Wanda, you cannot defeat me. My powers are stronger than yours.”

>”Wanda, you cannot defeat me. My powers are stronger than yours.”
>”What powers?”

Attached: 7E24268C-D86B-4490-B1FB-69DCB532355C.jpg (1200x628, 106.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odZTmtqL8Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have sex with both of those people

Superman is FTL. He rapes her before she can react.

>I derive my powers from the sun.
>What sun?
Wanda NO

Wanda's gift of the gab wouldn't work on Superman as his powers are innate to his very being. It's why he can come back from the dead or recover from kryptonite and red suns

Attached: Evil-Superman-Bloody-Comic.jpg (960x480, 47.21K)

>powers
>when it's as biological as someone breathing

I hated the movie but I'm strangely glad that the only popular meme that came out of it was based on the Inhumans TV show. Vindication for Ike Perllmutter at last.

>I am no ordinary man, Wanda. I am a super powered alien sent to Earth after the destruction of Krypton.
>What destruction of Krypton?

Attached: FEZxQPUUUA0z8sh.jpg (500x200, 35.84K)

>You can't stop me Wanda. My director plans to give me a full trilogy of movies where I finally become a superhero.
>"What director?"

Attached: 1513899365931.webm (720x400, 300.47K)

Black Bolt's mouth was innate and biological

>what daughter?

>Wanda, I wish this live action shitpost thread was back on Any Forums!
>Sure thing Timmy!
>*Ding*
>*I found a way starts playing*

Black Bolt's powers is supposed to be electron manipulation via voice not loud shouting. The film has a different take on Black Bolt where removing his mouth makes his head explode for some reason.

Attached: batman green arrow robin laugh.webm (500x372, 140.56K)

The power of a big dick that will inseminate your mutant uterus in seconds

>What big dick?
>*user's eyes bulge. he looks down and screams as his cum bursts through his stomach, killing him instantly.*

Attached: IT's A tHrONe.png (1140x1512, 1.27M)

>my power comes from a green rock called kryptonite, it would be a shame if all of those rocks dissapeared from the world

No it's not otherwise Wanda wouldn't be able to erase it without erasing Black Bolt himself.

>"What world?"
>youtu.be/odZTmtqL8Z8
BRAVO RAIMI

Attached: 168e568961b18346008595755c9409fc_0abe0484_400.gif (268x340, 2.23M)

>superman just gets his robots to beat her up

Superman IS his powers, Wanda can't erase them without causing a paradox that would erase her but leave Superman unphased

superman's strength and speed are chemical reactions that produce kinetic energy via his muscles, shut up, it's magic you don't gotta explain shit

that's like saying Wanda can't erase mutants because she is a mutant

Wanda is not a mutant in the MCU.

so you're saying it's magic? inherently reality warping magic? magic that can make impossible things possible?

no good point, she can't use magic to create a paradox because that would be absurd

Magic has no rules in Marvel unlike DC.

Wanda, you cannot defeat me as long as the Joker remains unraped!

Attached: Determined Jim.jpg (353x479, 26.24K)

Wanda isn't a mutant in the MCU, She can't erase Superman's powers because Superman is Super and a Man, she's a witch and a woman. Superman wins

Citehtap.

Attached: Zatanna_by_Jay_Anacleto.jpg (700x1000, 333.66K)

also a good point
magic from marvel doesn't follow rules until it does because one universe is more important than the other
how do you know which one is more important?
just ask user, obviously, he's the one deciding how magic that has no rules affects other people