So Sallie May

She's a futa right?

Attached: deiw3ad-bc00373a-7655-40de-810b-d7a341d1c740.png (1051x753, 2.05M)

Attached: 1658691517776.jpg (1280x1280, 211.63K)

She's got male imp horns, which makes her transgender if not futa.

Trans not futa.
Was born male (you can tell by the horns) but now lives as a woman.

Shame. Be fun to see an Imp with boobs and a penis.

>she

She's supposed to be transgender, but I like to think she's a futa.

This is hell, so I'm sure there's got to be at least one sexually depraved demon out there with both sets of working parts.

In the world of cartoons a tranny can be indistinguishable from a real (animated) woman. So it's not gay.

Sallie could gain the power to sprout a penis at will, or even both a pussy and cock at the same time.

The voice is a pretty dead give away for Sallie being a tranny given it was voiced by one I'm pretty sure.

Imagine your wife's dick people bigger than yours

Attached: dekfhs1-452a2c8c-a8bf-4109-9a84-bde76430f878.jpg (750x892, 581.51K)

Millie's clit is probably bigger than moxxie's dick

She's trans, but still has a penis. Official merchandise shows she has a bulge.

Attached: FXbxPDQXoAwAzKl.jpg (1000x1000, 103.19K)

>wants to add trans representation
>in hell

huh

>show set in hell has all of its characters in hell
god, I can feel my neurons activating

Allow me to interject for a moment, but what is the issue with this "show" if you wanna call it that?
Who owns the show? What company/studio is making bank from this? Why is there only seven episodes for S1, one episode for S2 with a planned episode 8 for S1 (maybe more?) and however many will be in S2? What's the actual overarcing story of all this? Why was Norman Reedus in an episode, playing the only good character there is?
This just all seems like a mess that not only has a large following but is somehow making bank with no clear idea as to how it's run or where it's going.
Also, why does a spin off show get more traction than the show it's based off which doesn't exist yet?

>what is the issue with this "show" if you wanna call it that?
none of your business
>Who owns the show?
me
>What company/studio is making bank from this?
mine
>Why is there only seven episodes for S1, one episode for S2 with a planned episode 8 for S1 (maybe more?)
Copyright issues. I'm taking s1ep8 hostage until we get that song cleared.
>and however many will be in S2
>What's the actual overarcing story of all this?
Stolas goes brrr
>Why was Norman Reedus in an episode, playing the only good character there is?
He's based like that. Does it for free too.
>Also, why does a spin off show get more traction than the show it's based off which doesn't exist yet?
The spin-off is indie while Hazbin is in a24's hands. Blame the studio.

Official merch shows the bulge.

why do trans want to cut off their dicks anyway? It's probably healthier if they just be chicks with dicks. I've always heard that trans who chop it off regret it later.

I like to think that she has had bottom surgery as well as top, or has a diminished dick due to being on estrogen. Even if she has botton surgery as a option, she might not go with it. It's pretty common to find orgasming to be very hard after it, so most transpeople ommit it.
Either way, Bitzo had zero idea what insurance was, Imp City has alot of infrastructure, legal adoption is a thing, and there's theme parks. It not to far of a stretch to think of Hell as having universal healthcare.
I mean, it's Hell, not America.

Some do, most actually keep their dicks.

Mostly due to not having any pleasure during sex. Thats why they usually regret it.

>penis>>>fake vag

If I was trans, I'd get gigantic breasts but keep my penis. Boobs are way more fun than a simple flat chest.

Damn, this show has many waifus, shame some of them are lgbt