I don't think there's a comic, Rippabros

I don't think there's a comic, Rippabros

Attached: Wheres_the_warehouse.png (1241x785, 782.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_S3LUx8oX9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black man
>claims to hate SJWs
>Buy my BLACK hero book
you got grifted, no refunds.

youtube.com/watch?v=_S3LUx8oX9s

>Warehouse stream
>In a random breakroom whining about tweets

Oh man, it would be hilarious if this nigga actually suckered the anti-sjw crowd using the same tactics the social justice grifters use.

They're two sides of the same coin. Anti-SJWs are just like SJWs just for other things.

>rip-off verse
You deserve it for supporting this fraud.

It's astonishing the straws you faggots will grasp at for just a few measly (You)s

Attached: f0f.gif (372x298, 2.12M)

Kek, this shit is never gonna come out. The Any Forums equivalent of the Intellivison Amico. We'll hear about setbacks and delays for the next few years until it just disappears entirely.

Man, that chat is so desperate in trying to convince themselves they weren't scammed.

It's astonishing the shit you faggots will throw your welfare checks at to "own the libs".

He says while butt-chugging Eric July’s cum by the gallon.

>rippa
>rip-off
Oooooh!

>nonstop work
>takes off to make videos about she hulk and marvel putting a fan character in a spider-man comic
So that's a lie.

Don't let the meanies upset you, user. Your book is on the way, and it's going to destroy the big 2. Everything's going to work out.

So what's his next move? Is he gonna burn down the "warehouse" and claim the SJWs stalked him and destroyed his promised work?

I’m gonna support because he’s a black dude creating a comic with a black MC, with a story that’s not riding off racial issues.

But the comic seems to be lackluster and riding off of its “change the game” hype

>Both were supposed to revolutionize and compete with the big boys of the industry
>Both were backed by retards
>Both have faced delays
>Both have a creator who'd rather spend time shit talking people online than actually work on the product promised
Holy shit...

>with a story that’s not riding off racial issues.
The only evidence you have of that is a promise baked in that same lackluster hype.
By all means support the comic. Just do it *After* it comes out and you've been able to see if he's actually made good on his claim of being apolitical and *maybe* the kinks in his incredibly bullshit production have been ironed out.

No. Groomer ANTIFA Big 2 employees fueled by Covid boosters hired by the FBI using PayPal.

Nah.

My copy came last week.