Greetings and Bienvenue

Greetings and Bienvenue

Attached: VV Argost.png (718x480, 497.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsaturdays.fandom.com/wiki/V.V._Argost#Biography
youtube.com/watch?v=rtPi7GRjSbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was he?

I had the weirdest crush on him when the show was airing

A yeti.

That's the kind of crush that seems weird at the time but makes perfect sense in retrospect. Like Megabyte.

I'm surprised anyone really thought he was human.

Yeah he was one of the Cryptids who was a Yeti but what exactly was yetis in that cartoon? I mean was he so example of a yeti?Was he kicked out of yeti society because he was basically a Psychopathic example of 1?

I've seen a few people say this before so you're not alone.

thought when I was young that the mask was his face and he was just bald on the top

secretsaturdays.fandom.com/wiki/V.V._Argost#Biography

He did run a cheesy Sci-Fi channel program. I'm sure everyone just assumed it was either a costume or some really good puppet work.

Holy shit I just remembered Secret Saturdays was a thing

>thought when I was young that the mask was his face and he was just bald on the top
It was supposed to work that way, Argost had a TV show and none suspected that he was a secret Yeti, you only find out in the last few episodes.

I'd be lying if I said this show didn't do something to me as a kid....

Attached: Drew6-1847768196.jpg (720x480, 64.9K)

Considering the show took place in the same world as Ben 10, he wouldn't even be the weirdest human around.

This show would be infinitely better if it didn't star that annoying little shit of a kid.

He's voice alone justifies that

I swear, the best part about the show are the chad parents.
Sorry for my unleashing of ESL. It is just nice to see displays of affection in married couples.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtPi7GRjSbs

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 8.58K)

There a mega for this show? I remember enjoying it while it was airing but I missed too many episodes at some point to feel like I could keep up with what was going on.

Ahem...
kimcartoon(dot)li
Just careful with the pop ups.

Attached: Ffdrew.png (200x258, 110.55K)

You have to admit, his Omniverse design was awesome.

Attached: vijdakaxm.png (958x720, 563.43K)

Attached: Owlman.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

Attached: Mondays.webm (640x480, 1.34M)

Attached: Piecemeal.webm (852x480, 242.89K)

Attached: scuba.webm (852x480, 1.98M)

Does anyone remember the promos for this show? First it was a bunch of live action cryptid sightings, then it was whatshisface hosting some kind of cryptid documentary show, it took like two transitions before you found out the show was a cartoon about a cryptid-hunting family