Would they get along?

Would they get along?

Attached: aggretskojack.jpg (1200x1200, 114.97K)

Retsko would try to dickride for cash, they'd bond over alcohol, then they'd get really mad at each other over petty interpersonal conflicts.

Better question... Would it fit?

>People like us aren't meant to be happy, Aggretsuko.
>What do you mean, "like us"? You're rich!

Attached: boojack.jpg (1150x575, 63.98K)

Same repel

Would they fight?

Attached: AsgjRxb.jpg (960x646, 104.46K)

He would try to drag her down with him like everyone he meets until she'd have enough of it and give him the reality check of a lifetime, which he would promptly cope with by calling her a nip wagie and acting like he's morally superior for it.

Would they fit?

Bojack is too normal

Bojack would sink that boat with an edgy remark, too
>Well at least I'm not from a country with a high suicide rate and a bunch of crazy perverts

Attached: 911.jpg (736x409, 35.33K)

living fleshlight tier

>Big tech guy willing to offer you the world
>Break up with him cause he doesn't wanna get married
After that shit I didn't bother with the rest of Aggretsuko.

I'd like to see a simpler scenario, like Bojack is filming some trivial think in Japan (yes, I am ripping off "Lost in Translation") and bothers her in a public place over some also trivial matter while she's on her lunch break.

Filtered....although the series has only gone straight downhill since season 1 so you haven't missed anything.

Bojack can't get along with anyone

This sounds about right. And she gives him said check with a death metal song.

>And she gives him said check with a death metal song.
She can't sing in front of people unless she's cornered or comfortable with them in a certain sense.

She blew out that jerk Haida worked for in season 4. Out a window, specifically.

By firing a laser out of her mouth. Stupidest thing in the series.

>She can't sing in front of people unless she's cornered or comfortable with them in a certain sense
They would probably end up alone in some dirty crackhead pub which leads her to plug in the karaoke and let it out.

>Stupidest thing in the series.
That's Haida

this but bojacks reaction is trying to fuck her