I just binge read its hurts (and please forgive me)

They were really funny. But.....

Attached: about.png (504x473, 284.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=384
gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=3845
web.archive.org/web/20180302093302/http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=special-7-winter-wonderland
gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=185-satan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw it being storytimed a little while ago, and that convinced me to read them on my own time.

The thing about it is the title makes sense. The ending to it hurts was pretty sad. Very bleak. I wonder if I didnt laugh as much at the sequel cause of that.
yeah major spoilers there

It Hurts!! is the best webcomic of All Time and if you disagree you're a faggot.

Another part that makes it sad to me is how many things go unresolved. They never figure out how aurora caused the apocalypse. Pasquallo never really overcomes his depression.
Pasq's friends forget tubsy and the others who were unexisted. They never see him again after he goes to confront god. pasq and aurora never get back together, which sucks since how she was created.

Even the last episode is harsh. He wanders space for aeons, without his friends. He finds out that Heaven and hell cease to exist. And when makingthe new world he still seems depressed at the end, and its likes he sacrificing/killing himself so that aurora (or the aurora-pasquallo hybrid thingy) can exist in the new world.

Its not dark in a edgy way at the end, its just genuinely bleak

Those were some big spoilers, on a different note:
part of the ending reminded me a bit of an old novel called the little prince

Really got me that with all the time spent making it clear that Pasq and his trash goblin are the bestest friends and will always have each other's backs and be a team, she just got left behind in hell while he moved onward.

Seeing the universe he created with Aurora replacing him and honestly just being a depressed messed up spit of gal who's way more petty and in need of validation than Pasq was interesting. Im hoping it'll lead to her eventually making a wish and Pasq being brought in as this universes aurora.

I found Pasqualo giving the finger to existence herself when she said Aurora was "just" a way to make him happy to be pretty cathartic.
By the way, it's been heavily theorized that Aurora knew about PFM!!! when she fucking died at page number 424.
Remember her saying she knew what was coming? And that it isn't what she wants? And that she only wanted Pasqualo to be happy?
Yeah, It Hurts.

I just got this amazing idea whilst taking a piss 5 seconds ago
Pasqualo needs Aurora to be happy, right? And merging them into one being (what the fuck were you thinking Pasqualo?) obviously isn't making her happy.
What if we cloned Pasqualo? Now I know what you're thinking (wouldn't that create an apocalypse?), but think about it; magma spiders here, unrestrained nacho chip crimes over there, we're already in the apocalypse!
Now we all know basic math right? We add one apocalypse to another and what do we get? That's right! Boring-ass normalcy!
So that would either make both Pasqualos happy and the world becomes normal or we get an even more terrifying start-of-the-apocalypse page, which I'm also all for.
It's a win-win in either case!

Yeah what you said about the foreshadowing in 424 kinda makes sense. There was a lot of foreshadowing elsewhere in the comic as well. I think it heard it elsewhere as well.

Yeah, Harmony's explanation didn't make sense to me. I don't see why aurora would have to cause the apocalypse when meeting pasqualo. Unlike the other examples, apocalypses aren't part of her personality so much as (from what I understood), a uintentded consequence of her powers.

It hasn't been addressed in please forgive me that much, but I wonder to what extent is pasquarora a fusion of the two. She definitely has the doormat tendencies of aurora, but I wonder how much of og-pasqualo is there other than the hair, eyes. She kinda acts as depressed and crazy as him sometimes

Did you read the Christmas special that was super sad

>Did you read the Christmas special that was super sad
Which was that one?

Fuuuuuuck, don't remind me.
I'd post the thing, but I can't fucking find it.
Anyone have it?

Was it in the main part of the site? it hurts or please forgive me?

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=384
>he fucking removed it
GLOB, WHAT THE FUCK

I read up to the end of them fighting the hellbeast and I just hopped off. This webcomic just got too stupid, and I read both Questionable Content and Sinfest, the former being downright unentertaining and the other being funny turned to cringe then horseshoe'd to being funny. Everything up to Aurora singing was funny and was good but making the world into a hellscape, having Pasqualo job harder than Vegeta in every important fight was just sad.

That being said, the comic should've ended right when Aurora sang, caused the apocalypse and Pasqualo screamed out, "It Hurts!"

tl,dr: 7/10, went on too long

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=3845
Woops, wrong link

Holy midwit

how?

You were right the first time, he removed the 7th special:
web.archive.org/web/20180302093302/http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=special-7-winter-wonderland

Kinda a dumb question about this strip.
gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=185-satan

Satan said aurora warned pasquallo that bad things might happen if they asw eachother, but i dont remember what episode that happened in.

where did aurora warn pasquallo about this?

I disagree it was funny till the last few episodes, at which point it became depressing

The entirety of your post is like a caveman encountering something he never encountered before: a plum.
A smarter person would carefully bite into it, finding out there is a big seed inside of it, and continue eating the flesh around it.
The caveman however; he bites into it, enjoying the flesh momentarily, before encountering the hard seed.
He angrily throws the plum on the floor and doesn't give it another glance.

Happened off-screen, in like the first twenty or so pages. You see Aurora take Pasqualo off somewhere near the beginning, and Pasqualo says to Allison that she warned him.

We never see the warning ourselves

The fucking yellow glow on pasqualo when he "knows" things
Fuck me

>It Hurts!! is the best webcomic of All Time and if you disagree you're a faggot.
I don't think it's best of all time, and it'd be very hard to choose a number 1 spot.
But I feel like its one of the greatest I've read, and Im not sure why.

This comic also provides some context for the chinese food scene in please forgive me.

I still exist faggots. Jesus Christ.

Attached: tubsy.png (128x186, 35.42K)

>le smart redditor response, that avoids answering the question

I just think it's not that good, didn't mean to shit on something you liked

Attached: later homo.jpg (464x447, 16.66K)

>*studio applause*

understandable that last part is half joking, half seriousness on ending stories