When will people grow up and realize that watching cartoons is no different from reading superhero comics...

When will people grow up and realize that watching cartoons is no different from reading superhero comics. It’s a sign of arrested development and not growing up into adult pursuits. CS Lewis would be ashamed of everyone.

Attached: 260899B0-8AC3-4DA1-94E4-2CF4D0467E84.jpg (1009x1014, 173.41K)

It's not one or the other though. I love cartoons but they're far from my only interest in life. As with anything, it's really only a problem if you define yourself around that one single thing and nothing else.

Fuck adult pursuits and fuck you.

>arrested development
the netflix seasons sucked btw

Maturnity is overrated as reality.

Yes because cartoon fans are known for watching cinema and listening to classic music.

Attached: vs433.png (1286x745, 1.09M)

Odd stereotype to hang on; fans of cartoons going back to their roots in the 20's-60's would be all about cinema and classical music.

I honestly can’t see how. How would pulp fiction stand up to the classic media of the ages?

See

"I'M A KID" YOU SAY
WHEN YOU SAY I'M A KID I SAY
"SAY IT AGAIN"
AND THEN I SAY "THANKS"
THANKS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Attached: EChITz3XsAAhaj_.jpg (682x384, 45.37K)

Cartoon fans literally can't shut the fuck up about "old good new bad".

Ah yes, adult pursuits such as... Going to work and then going to bed immediately because everything else is a distraction.

SU fans are always going on about new good, old bad, what glass duck are you smoking.

That's why is better to watch anime, sure you can get some sexual deviancy, but you can get more adult

Attached: s7bqv2u1uml81.gif (496x404, 2.4M)

>old good, new bad
Old CARTOONS and only because it’s part of their childhood. They never talk about classic music, film, or literature from older times. When was the last time you saw cartoon fans talk about 2001: A Space Odyssey?

The classic cartoon series (Disney shorts, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Tex Avery entries, Popeye, Betty Boop, Woody Woodpecker, etc) were all initially aired in theaters and contained countless references to ongoing cinema, for they too were also part of the industry. Then there's classical music, heavily featured in the sagas mentioned; in fact, a lot of people's first exposure to such melodies are via cartoons of the era.

Cartoons that nowadays are considered timeless classics were heavily linked to both cinema and classical music; so it's odd to claim an adult cartoon fan (who'd likely embrace or downright adore animation from that period) wouldn't have an interest in either, when if anything they'd be more prone to be pushed in that direction by the cartoons themselves.

Anime is not for adults you retard.

Attached: 2AD9BF0A-6800-49A6-B282-0273EFD34E23.jpg (1280x720, 119.96K)

Sure it is.

Attached: 1654857540546.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

When was the last time you saw a fan of Space Odyssey talk about Chuck Jones despite Looney Tunes being just as important to pop culture as some films?

>cherry picking
You’re no better than the cartoon or comic fags who try to push carefully plucked examples to prove their pulp garbage is actually deep.

Attached: B1DF155B-3A21-436C-BB80-01B777FCD09E.jpg (1460x1829, 746.13K)