What is your genuine opinion on this show?

What is your genuine opinion on this show?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 11.57.09 AM.png (449x659, 444.8K)

People who were 7 when it came out are old enough to post here.

>that anais design
she looks so wrong

used to be innovative, funny, fresh kino

now its no longer cruising on being fresh, no longer innovative (neither in style nor in content, esp since they just reuse old assets), the comedy has gone bad and relies entirely on forced memefaces and references that go on for way too longer

TLDR
you took to long
now your show sucks dong
thats what happens

Attached: NaFvrED.gif (500x282, 452.28K)

1 & 2 were great, everything past 3 is hit or miss. Rob was always hype and the DHMIS crossover was fantastic Also Teri deserved another focus episode .

user it ended 3 years ago

It didn't hold my interest past season 1. I enjoyed it for what it was but I never really got into it. Also Gumball is a cute kemoshota.

whatever i havent watched it in 3 years
you get what i mean when i say "now" dontcha
as in
recent seasons

I liked season 1, it was visually impressive and the humor was enjoyable. I enjoyed season 2 even more, back when it came out, though in hindsight it was worse in almost every way (some of the character redesigns like Tina were better though). I found the sort-of-meta humor of season 2 (and 3) so refreshing compared to other cartoons that "played it safe", but it really is the type of thing that appeals to kids that are growing up with electronics all around them.
I didn't like any sort of romance, but that applied to all of the cartoons coming around at that time.
Darwin slowly becoming a sarcastic asshole was funny.
I can't remember what her name was, but the ice cream girl was annoying and was the point at which I stopped caring about the show.

Regular Show > Gumball > Adventure Time

Sarah. Not to be confused with Susie the big dinosaur girl who tells boring stories.

No wait I'm thinking of Deltarune Susie and the upside down face girl is sussie. Molly is the dinosaur in Gumbal

Only the first 2 seasons are good

good, glad the relationships were real. I think it's the only newer cartoon I really enjoyed.

Attached: 8FF06055-9AAD-497D-A200-906F92E3F78F.jpg (720x960, 279.56K)

The worst part of this show were the main cast.

It's good. Could be less meta but that was the thing to do at the time. Also, episodes form season five to around middle of season six were kinda shit. Especially that crossdressing one.

It was a cool idea, but very poorly executed. The Meta Humor gets really old after one episode. It's just reference after reference after reference of how they did something a moment ago.

The variant Art styles was great, the character designs were pretty cool and of 2d and 3d. But the story and execution of comedy falls flat, due to the pacing, the it's dependence on the predictable humor of always talking about what's going to happen right before it happens. It's like that every fucking episode.

It's something along the lines of "Oh, look how predictable we are, isn't it funny we're calling it out? Go ahead and laugh at how clever and smart we are to point out things before they happen because plot."

I give it a 3.5/10 at best for it's art, it's not the worst show in the world, but it's pretty bad and hard to watch, I personally think it's awful, and was a waste of potential, Also Gumball's a Sociopath, and it's hard to watch how he treats everyone like shit. Him, and the main cast, as graciously pointed out.

What would've made the show funny, is if there was no forceful push with the metahumor and if the pacing of the show wasn't so forced and fast. Remove the insufferable main cast with some nicer individuals, cool characters with hopes and dreams who had wacky cartoon adventures and didn't hammer down the forced predictable humor, it's a formula that needs to die off, it was not funny with it's execution.

>Family Guy for kids
It's shit

best animated series of the 2010's

I dispised it for Gumball's "AMURIKAN" selfish and arrogant attitude, but it ended up getting to me in the end.
It has it's charm.

>Darwin slowly becoming a sarcastic asshole was funny.
Eh, I'm mixed. He basically became another Gumball.

>Remove the insufferable main cast with some nicer individuals, cool characters with hopes and dreams who had wacky cartoon adventures
Leave Rob.