Weekly Any Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Any Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Past threads:
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/the-conservatory wiki/type/op/

Attached: 1660586105169000.png (992x448, 258.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.org/coc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.
>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads or drawthreads.

If the thread dies suddenly or you still want to discuss something when there's no thread:
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/

Last time:

-New pics
-More of that sticc blonde prince and thicc readhead
-Bullion script writing
-Progress on the Highway Robbery comic
-Progress on THEFAPV comic
-NTH loitering
-Connie's 70s romance arc possibilities
-IKAG comic progress
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Attached: colette 1660493083734.png (1500x2016, 484.47K)

Fast board today

Fast board everyday these days.

Attached: 1391581846263.png (1101x813, 54.09K)

Reposting the Lustbane timeline. I'm not sure how many years is between each, but because Lustbane is a half-succubus he hit succubus puberty late and while it didn't turn him into a busty babe it did turn him into a trap. So then using the power of fairy outfits for manlets and hitting the gym he's now on the road to being a twunk instead of a twink.

Attached: LustbaneTimelapse.png (3500x2682, 1.06M)

Attached: greenergrass.png (1300x1400, 1.9M)

>More of that sticc blonde prince and thicc readhead
Did we ever get names for them?

To the outside observer, it would look like she's copying Iris's notes.

Not that I've noticed.

>copying Iris's notes
She's obviously jealous that Iris has a bound notebook while she is stuck with loose leaf papers

Did that user posting the Connie Cosmos cover request to the drawthread have any luck?

No.
It is the thread that is slow.

If he did then he hasn't said so yet.
I don't know if he even posted it there.

It takes an hour and a half from time of last post to sink to page 10 right now.

Nope, none yet

Good luck!

And... now I gotta be places for the rest of the afternoon. Maybe the thread will still be here when I get back.
I've only just started figuring out dialogue for the opening of Bullion #16. Iris being out of #15 unintentionally gave me a very good excuse for minor recap/exposition at the start of it.

bump

A bump for Supermoms!

Attached: Super-Moms.png (5968x1996, 812.6K)

It's a shame we don't have more ongoing comic ideas, seems like even new ideas get floated around they fizzle out very quickly. I wonder how many long-running projects form from the /hyw/ and Donut Steel threads by comparison

>It takes an hour and a half from time of last post to sink to page 10 right now.
45 minutes.
Keep up, old timer!

I guess ots because most anons here are idea guys, but we got like 4 ongoing kinda, Lovely Ladybug is still ongoing, I Know A Guy, THEFAPV, and Highway Robbery are all still ongoing they are just a timesink to make.

Does Ladybug still get posted here officially? I've seen fanart and doodles, but it seems like the updates are mostly kept to Webtoon and Twitter

great job

Wouldn't Audrey notice that her paper is mysteriously wrinkling?

Attached: HRpg12o.jpg (2023x1315, 947.69K)