Rick and Morty

What is Beth's problem?

Attached: d1c0eed7af5731ceaada3c426f4998c7.jpg (1000x1400, 499.81K)

Literally fucking nothing. She's just a whiny bitch.

Enormous daddy issues

She craves the attention of a narcissist.

Alcoholism.

Her son is too much of a wimp to claim her as his woman.

Father issues.

Wino, daddy issues, was a child psychopath, has teenagers with access to super science gadgets, has a giant baby grandchild that's the product of incest.

Attached: Naruto_Smith.png (773x1007, 688.54K)

Daddy issues and she wants her son to fuck her badly but he’s too wimpy.

Her daddy issues. She’s smart and desires more from life, and her father represents (to her, not in reality) a freedom she was never afforded because she got pregnant at a young age. Jerry represents the polar opposite of Rick, the boring endless everyday, and while he’s a genuine and nice guy (most of the time) he doesn’t provide an outlet for that pent up desire for something more.

Summer reminds her of herself when she was at the pivotal age where her life took a turn and she was chained to normalcy. Morty has the love and attention from her father that she desperately wanted, but instead she was locked up in froopyland as a child, cast aside as a nuisance. Even when presented with the possibility of “everything she ever wanted” Rick’s solution is to send her far away from him (Space Beth). Which in turn doesn’t lead to the fulfilling life she thought she’d get. Because at the end of the day, the dragon she’s chasing isn’t adventure, it’s her father. So she drowns her troubles away with a workaholic lifestyle in the most intense position she can muster (horse surgery) and by consuming a lot of alcohol. She tries to make the family dynamic work, despite having the absolute worst upbringing you could think of.

That’s her problem.

Beth is what happens when a Rick is forced to take responsibility for their choices and has to live a normal life. For the record, Morty is what happens when a Jerry is forced out of his comfort zone and into Rick’s twisted world.

Can I borrow a few braincells? I wish I had the vision to see character dynamics this clearly.

Lol, appreciate the complement. It honestly just takes practice, character writing isn’t a “talent” and doesn’t require a high IQ to understand (to be fair.txt lmao) it’s learned. I think studying the enneagram is the fastest way to building up character analysis skills if you’re serious about improving.

That she's a character in an exceedingly bad and unfunny show that won't just die off because of a legion of brain dead normies who think liking the show makes them smart/edgy.

>incest
you came here showing how you go site to site watching people writing about a show instead of watching it

Froopyland was retconned by the season 5 finale

Are you referring to her not being his Beth? She still went to Froopyland, right? Or am I mistaken?

Rick has intimate knowledge of froopyland and the reasonings behind why he made it despite his wife and daughter being murdered

Rick has intimate knowledge of the average Rick’s course of action, probably because he was a Rick hunter + a founder of the citadel.

She's a womanchild, in the unsexy kind of way

But it is, Morty's mutated sperm fertilizes Summer's mutated egg, it's the product of involuntary incest, but it's still a giant incest baby. They even made an abortion joke with the situation, the president didn't want to destroy the zygote cause of elections.

And he would have intimate knowledge of child beth's personality and friends?