Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4856.png (800x1160, 558.99K)

That's it, a fucking panel just to say she's doing an alley interview. Wasted.

Just ship Claire and Marten off to Canada now.

Turrrble

Who are these characters?

>that postscript
Hi, Jeph. Bring back May/Sven you coward.

Garbage characters in a garbage comic.

Lol these comic are so funny. They should give the creator his own show. :)

I understand neither shortleeves over longsleeves nor tanktop over bra.

The main perk of shortsleeves over longsleeves is it lets you show off graphic tees, and also if you're wearing a tight sweatshirt like some underarmor shit or whatever, then it might not fit well over other layers

If he put Marten and Claire on a bus and made May and Sven the new "main character" couple, I'd stop calling the comic terrible

Friday cliffhanger: Oh no I missed their call!
Next comic: It's okay I've called them back
Riveting stuff

I'd rather wear a zipup and reveal the graphic tee.

>stealing our ideas again
hi joph, I know you're reading this thread, please stab your penis you cis white male scum

GOrmp you should have it be she goes to interview and even the A.I. don't know why they need her but it frees them up on taxes and good will. And then steal the Futurama joke where her and Martin live in a closet at first but it's the size of a loft once they open the storage closet.

At least Hannelore is normal colored again

But apparently barbers have been outlawed or everyone has forgotten what a fucking comb / hairbrush is.

It's like Elrond Hubbard and psychiatry.

Dropped.

>There are rats back there.
>You'd never see rats back there!
Invisible Rats. Discuss.

Honestly with generalized AI and advanced enough surgery that augments/prosthetics such as Clinton's hand exist, you'd think biotechnology would be further along. Maybe everyone has even of a robot boner (roboner) that they never bothered trying to make chimera or invisible rats or bring back dinosaurs.

There's an invisible ostrich or emu running around, it escaped from Assbot's lab