Uncle Grandpa

There is a new revision of the show after the HBO purge.
Was Uncle Grandpa so bad it's so good?

Attached: chad UG.jpg (971x1024, 63.38K)

No, it was just bad.

It was decent

I gave it a shot and I think the premise is funny but there’s not a whole lot you can do with it on its own so it’s kind of “lol so random” humor but never enough that I found it annoying. It was okay I guess. 5/10

Best worse best show ever made.

But yet he lived

this

Attached: img-2022-08-20-20-51-16.png (320x218, 59.67K)

I'm glad the show's been getting more support and respect with what's been going down. It's one of the very few shows that was able to pull off randomized humor correctly. It doesn't pretend to be deep or groundbreaking, it's content in being something fun to watch for a bit.

Always thought it was unfunny, I remember bullying my sister hard because she enjoyed and I didn't want what is technically my DNA with a few mutations enjoying this sort of trash, I even gave her a beating with a copy of a harry potter book.

Anyway, I think if other people like it is okay, just not my style of humour, I'm just surprised by how much people enjoy that show. The troll episode alone...

it's pretty good

big incel energy coming from this post

It was most notably panned by people in the 10's when they felt all cartoons had to be "deep" and "serious" and lore based.
The tears that came from the crossover I had from the Steven Unvierse crossover were delicious.

cool blogpost

>Owning an Harry Potter book
>Forcing your sister to dislike what you hate
Please do us and your sister a good action and drink blek

So is kinda post ironic. Sure, I don't know, I can't even enjoy on a ironic level, I just kinda think is annoying and trying too hard.

I'm even trying to watch it right now to see If I just didn't lost something, but truth is, I just think is kinda annoying and unfunny. But hey, if you like it that's cool to me, bro.
You mean bleach or blek is actual some sort of poison?

I know this is the common idea "one if the few not boring slice life lore" but I think it would work better now as in 2021-2022 when we have a return of more wacky and so could be intended ad example

If you didn't get anything out of it it's all good user. The show isn't for everyone.
True, but there was a severe drought of those kinds of shows in the 10s, which needed stuff like Uncle Grandpa more than ever to help balance stuff out, regardless if it got hated on or not.

Eat shit zoomer, Wander over Yonder was a comedy and nobody hated that. UG just sucked.

I'm 29 and probably older than you. Stay mad that not everyone likes the same shit as you.

Wander over Yonder was the most unfunny "comedy" ever.

UG was shit, liking it is peak contrarian.

Hating Rick and Morty and Star Wars sequels is considered contrarian, who cares

>Zoomers are starting to become nostalgic for Uncle Grandpa, blissfully unaware that it is regarded as one of the worst Cartoon Network shows of all time and was hated by everyone
What went wrong Any Forums? Why does zoomers have shit taste?

Not sure why me liking a show you don't gets you this hostile.

Why do they call him Uncle Grandpa?

I'm a millenial and I like the show.

Only because Craig’s name being attached.

The reason why many hated this show was due to it being goofy when everybody wanted cute calarts shit and isekai lore.

>unironically defending Uncle Grandpa
Zoomers truly deserve death, even Any Forums hated it when it aired. NOBODY liked Uncle Shitpa. It came and went with no fanfare because it sucked.

Attached: ungd.png (923x632, 131.72K)

It was fun

Now go to the threads about Rick and Morty season 1 to 3.

People didn't watch Wander, only fap to the green bitch with no chin

>When Uncle Grandpa literally sunk the Lars and Sadie ship
>It became canon later with Sadie ending up with some tranny

Attached: Buggy fucking laughs.jpg (640x795, 152.58K)