When did Batmans capsules turn into pouches?

When did Batmans capsules turn into pouches?

Attached: batmans utility belt.gif (720x513, 187.84K)

Year One, maybe? I guess The Dark Knight Returns did it a year earlier, but that was out of continuity.

Attached: D93DB84E-248A-49B9-9244-D2B9761612F9.jpg (600x300, 46.09K)

he has pouches in the 60s show before that. He really doesn't have pouches between the 60s show and Dark Knight Returns?

Was it too much to ask to have capsules AND pouches?

>micro-cassette recorder
how... how old is this?

What would you need a microprocessor power source for without a microprocessor?

Does his buckle-radio reach into his mask somehow or did he have to take his belt off to make calls?

A lot of the capsule belts are that.

Attached: 4606610-batspellets.jpg (971x518, 84.03K)

I first saw that piece of art in the mid-70's

I find it funny how back then Batman's arsenal was mostly just his belt, but as time went on, everything about Batman became more and move advanced, to the point where he's literally armed to the teeth.

Attached: He also keeps tiny turkeys in there .jpg (3975x3056, 3.01M)

PRE-PLANNING

Having something in a false tooth makes sense for Batman, but his suit gets way too tech-y sometimes I feel; we're approaching a point where his modern suit may get more advanced than like Batman Beyond. What does it need a built-in computer for? What data is stored inside these two can't strip him of his suit?

>What data is stored inside these two can't strip him of his suit?
Batman's super secret data, what the hell else? Anyone would want that.

Thoughts on bat ear missiles?

Attached: Go Go Gadget Bat Ears.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Rat faced bat man.

Attached: DaBatman.png (262x230, 90.53K)

>his modern suit may get more advanced than like Batman Beyond
Did you see the Barbra Gordon track suit from Batman: Urban Legends #2?
What does Beyond even have over the current side character's casual wear? Rocket boots?

Attached: 2021.04.16-06.24-boundingintocomics-6079d6719353e.jpg (750x589, 479.76K)

>we're approaching a point where his modern suit may get more advanced than like Batman Beyond
Any sci-fi will fall victim to this eventually since they're still made with a real world understanding of technology. Look at the original Star Trek's laughable depiction of advanced 23rd century computers for example.

You guys ever wonder how much shit Batman is lugging around? It has to be within a certain weight tolerance, as Bruce would autistically keep everything minimal to prevent being cumbersome or sacrificing his speed. Like for example how many Batarangs does he carry? How much grapple line? Let's look at what he could possibly carry on his person either by belt or glove/boot compartments:
>Batarangs, both normal and explosive
>Grapple gun with spare hooks and extra cable
>Med Kit
>Lockpick
>Smoke pellets
>Bombs
>Flashbangs
>Freezing grenades
>Taser.
>Microphone bug
>GPS tracer
>Flashlight
>Corrosive Acid
A lot of the detective stuff can be integrated into a hand scanner and contact lenses with cameras but regardless that's a lot of shit to carry.

Attached: Bat think.gif (500x345, 408.35K)

Pre-Joker War he literally had armories lying around the city in trap houses, properties and safe rooms. But I always though the Batmobile could restock him at least a dozen times throughout the night as it turned more and more into a tank.But I wonder what point would be him at his richest? Snyder era when he had a Bat-Mecha? Batman Inc.? Now they try to stress how "poor" he is and it's a weird line to walk back.

He has everything and a little more just in case.

Attached: It's okay Bruce I appreciate the tiny bats in your lockpicks.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

>Evil Superman is such a common occurrence Bruce started carrying around a chunk of kryptonite in his everyday patrol loadout
>These two chucklefucks can't figure out how to put more shit into some belt pouches

how about a batgun that shoots guns (or bats)

Based Batman

No I mean Bruce can only carry so much at any given time, so I'm wondering what his must haves and how much are? But given this page there's some bullshit Doctor Who shit at work here