Immature Kung Fu Combat Critters

Does anyone else remember this show that aired on Fox Kids back in 1993? I forgot how cool it was until I started watching it again

Attached: sf.png (1546x1208, 1.53M)

Attached: sf2.png (1460x1078, 1.31M)

I want shows to do 90s warner bros cartoon styles again
There must be more cute girls in this style

okay, now THIS is some great fan version.

The JPEG compression does a better job at helping sell it than the original but it should still be blurry VHS degradation and a small screenshot for the full effect, these still look like old digital drawings rather than cels and paint

Attached: FalMn0tXgAEMoXr.jpg (2921x2158, 1.18M)

This is adorable
Got a sauce?

Looks like a cartoon that would have an inflation episode and would awake that fetish into children

autism thread

Attached: joker_drinks_ocean_water_by_mollyhaleismyfriend_dc9jhin-fullview.jpg (600x599, 52.08K)

No season 2

They don’t even look like they do kung fu
2/10

Damn, Schlomoberg! Back at it again with the degeneracy fuel for children.

Clearly traced Eek the Cat.

>furfags: make them gay!
>creator: no
>CN: ok, no season 2 then
im proud of the creator stabding against faggotry, a more dignified death than having a shitty season 2

We already have a Deviantat Autism thread Trafon. Take your obvious, Eek! the Cat tracings and fuck off to there.

...a fucking thread died for this shit...

I don't know what you're talking about, this thread is clearly for an old 90's show that many people are nostalgic for. What's so bad about it?

Ever notice how no one in this or the mao mao is liking your shit? Take the hint retard.

Attached: 323262.png (459x302, 144.72K)

Attached: laughing Luna.gif (498x366, 485.9K)

Why are they scared

This is a very special kind of fucking sad. More so when i think someone actually spent more than an hour of their lives creating it. What the fuck is happening to our society?

I saw it once or twice but I was always more of a Gex kid

Attached: gex-animated-series-1.jpg (900x506, 31.26K)

Analog compression is different and you know it.