Emmy the Robot - Official Comic

Good morning, Emmy fans! Bad news today: unfortunately, Dom is still very busy with some other projects, and has confirmed that the comic will resume its regular schedule only next month, meaning that we still have a few weeks of hiatus ahead of us.

On the bright side, he shared these new character line-ups, showcasing the new additions to the cast from the past year.

Attached: Emmy the Robot_Character Line-up_2.jpg (8100x3600, 3.25M)

With the orange Outmode's name confirmed to be Doc, we know now the names of all the new characters. You might also notice that Ula's hair looks different here: according to Dom, she likes to wear different wigs.

Attached: Emmy the Robot_Character Line-up_3.jpg (3760x4800, 1.51M)

For the fullest picture, here is the first character line-up from a year ago.

Attached: Emmy the Robot_Character Line-up_1.png (2021x1200, 1.24M)

As always, please ignore and report any and all of the blatant bait, shitposting and derailing attempts, and have a nice thread!

Attached: bait.png (768x768, 114.01K)

>ula likes to wear different wigs
whered he say that?

Attached: 1659190314591872.png (720x945, 212.12K)

Time for a time wasting lore question! In the real world we are able to purchase military surplus, everywhere from simple canteens to actually weapons ranging from our home country to other nations on the other side of the world. So my question is this, in the Emmy universe is it possible for one to buy military grade automatons as a form of military surplus and if so who’s the type of person to buy such a product?

Attached: 1937593729.png (915x816, 871.79K)

you can buy a soviet fighter jet and some people even own nuclear submarines like that one bongolid who has a non working foxtrot class. so probably yes as long as its weapons systems were removed. theyd probably be cheap too since a BTR 60 costs $20k and theres a mig 21 for sale for $39k right now

Attached: bamboozle.png (639x317, 222.59K)

more of that weird "I like to think" thing.

Attached: file.png (592x136, 14.16K)

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer

> But I've decided to pause billing for this month since I have little to show you
I didn't know patreon could do that, nice

Attached: file.png (631x124, 21.71K)

>different wig
It's just her normal hair a little mussed up, c'mon

>freelance work

Attached: FXRJpN2X0AAKUXj.jpg (1858x2048, 205.65K)

In 0,001 second I though she was Avery when Ula got her messy hair.

so that guy's name is doc
I wonder if that's meaning he's a doctor for human, a nickname for a robot that fix other robots, or one of those "I'm a doctor, just not that kind of doctor!" thing where he's doctorate-level of knowledgeable.

He comes off as a used car salesman but maybe he's some kind of therapy bot? Or maybe he's a mechanic, or actual surgeon?

>no thought, head empty

Attached: file.png (475x417, 114.28K)

Like user said you have to get them "deactivated" so that any weapons system is fused shut, but then it's just another product for sale. I remember scrolling through listings for 'deactivated' military tanks years ago, they just weld the barrel shut so you'll never be able to shoot it.

His arms and hands look way too big to be performing surgeries on both humans or robots. His hands are wider than Angela, and how would he even lean over the table with that robo-gut? Maybe a pediatrician or a general practitioner or something for humans/robots. Or maybe he was a doc for huge industrial robots, like those demolition bots Darcy walked past in an earlier comic demolishing a house.

She's in remarkably good condition for a robot presumably designed for roller derby.

As far as I am concerned, these are the only nandroids and all fandroids are illegitimate

what about those we see in the nandroid school strips and the background ones in the halloween comics

Any more human characters?

Ok buddy, thanks for sharing

Attached: 1654348114791.png (378x445, 49.47K)

>emmy's initiation into the outmode house is a group orgy with her as the object of focus

>Emmy gets monkeypox

gay men arent interested in nandroids

the only difference between nandroids and botlers is the suit

This would actually make for a nice story if well-written

Dennis gives her roboAIDS

requesting Emmy commiting sudoku.

>few weeks of hiatus ahead of us.
>mfw

Attached: 1355739848001.jpg (1127x1050, 610.06K)

So this is more of a detailed character sheet? Mostly because some of them have more details than their appearance on the comics

Example, ula's hair is more messy