How do you think will Owl House's Earth arc play out?

How do you think will Owl House's Earth arc play out?

Attached: images (2).jpg (738x415, 48.08K)

no one likes owl house

It's the best Disney show at the moment and easily top 10 of all time

Over the course of maybe one and a half specials.

quickly

>inb4 it pulls an Avengers Endgame and reveals Luz and her friends have stayed on Earth for several years

Attached: images (4).jpg (600x338, 6.46K)

Can't be any worse than Amphibia's was.
Honestly, the show getting cut short might be a blessing in disguise.

Less time for filler/Rain bullshit and more focus on the stuff we actually care about.

It might have the opposite problem in that everything is too rushed and there's no room for anything to breathe.

True, but as long as the Rain stuff gets cut, it would still be an overall benefit to the show.

Why is Gus black

it's an illusion

I highly doubt it, not only is Raine tied to one of the main characters but their relationship is the second major LGBT rep of the show. It'd be like hoping Lumity will break up at the end, it just won't happen.

>time skip happens
>Lumity breaks up just to have Amity date a more butch leather wearing lesbian who's always either got her arm around to touching up Amity when Luz is around

It doesn’t. It got rightfully canceled

sorry bro, this isn't Warner. Disney suits might not like it but they're gonna let them do these last episodes

>arc
It'll be the focus of the first special and at the end of it the gang will return to Boiling Isles

>easily top 10 of all time
lol no
>Darkwing
>TaleSpin
>DuckTales
>Gargoyles
>Wander Over Yonder
>Rudish Mickey
>Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
>Gravity Falls
>Goof Troop
>Phineas and Ferb
Owl House is so shit that I'd even rank Bonkers above it

>Wander Over Yonder
>putting a show that didn't even last longer than Owl House
KWAB

Rescue Rangers is way better than half that shit.

Quality over quantity. Dave the Barbarian only lasted a single season and I'd rank that much higher than TOH
Still haven't seen it yet so I forgot to include it. If it's really great as people say it is then put it up near the top

Attached: DavetheBarbCast.jpg (500x375, 72.62K)

>q-quality over quantity.
Poor cope, Big City Green is better than any of the shows you mentioned and it's on its fourth seasons and a movie on the way
Sad!

You must think The Big Bang Theory is the best damn sitcom in the world then.
Big City Greens is alright from what I've seen, no top 10 material, but still leagues better than the Owl House

They never return to the Boiling Isles, Dana said they did some experimental storytelling for the season so I assume the last two episodes will just be the OH equivalent to Evangelion eps 25 and 26.

Attached: images (5).jpg (640x480, 33.66K)

>You must think The Big Bang Theory is the best damn sitcom in the world then.
How could you tell?

Attached: 1645496670262.jpg (300x300, 12.08K)

Redditard European arguments you keep starting.

Attached: 1649163387980.png (474x540, 264.49K)

Damn dude, really? Fucking watch it, it's adorable and funny as hell. There's a reason Gadget is such a beloved character by weird, creepy Russian cultists.

>no counterpoint
BBTChads im tired of winning