THE FLASH was originally pitched as a movie before becoming a television series at The CW

>THE FLASH was originally pitched as a movie before becoming a television series at The CW.

Could Grant Gustin have headlined a successful Flash film franchise?

Attached: Flash.jpg (1039x1050, 328.58K)

Yes.
He's carried the Flash tv show for how many years?

He's put in 1000 times the work Miller has. Give Grant the movie, and the DCEU might be saved.

Why do you disparage the hard work and talent of acting prodigy Candice Patton? Clearly you aren't a real flash fan.

Hell no. Ezra is shit, but you're only propping up Grant because you're familiar with him

She was all right for a while despite being race changed garbage.
I do like Caitlin though. Sky High.

Cope Ezra.

Panabaker had the best chemistry with everyone. She is amazing. I hope she has something big lined up after the show.

I read a summary of the script back in 2012/2013 when It was written by some of the same Arrowverse creators. Surprisingly most of it was just retooled parts of the show's first season. It was generic in it's plotting and characters but the action scene descriptions were actually creative and would've looked great had they hired a director with a strong vision. It was suppose to follow up Green Lantern in DC's first attempt at a cinematic universe and probably would've turned out better than their current attempts.

>Could
A film is not TV. Just because Bollywood films make millions of rupees and Chinese people have been indoctrinated to pay for their own in-house crap doesn't mean that shit is 'successful' = ditto for the DCW, as much as like some of it.

I think Grant could have led a film fine with Tom Cavanagh as Reverse-Flash. Recast the others and cut most of them. An origin story with Barry being taught by a "cripple" who is really his arch-nemesis from the future would be kino. Toss in a few of the Rogues that Barry battles to become stronger before Reverse-Flash tries to screw him over near the end.

mommy milkers

He wouldn’t have been cast if it was movie, he’s a TV actor.

She sucks and rivals Felicity in being the single worst character of the DCWverse

no but danelle panabakers ass could have carried a franchise.

Attached: kj2sw.jpg (490x367, 28.07K)

he carries the real banner of flash

Let the poor dude have a break. He's been Flash for a fucking decade. The Miller situation is unsalvageable but you know whatever the worst option is Warner Bros. execs will choose it. Fucking clown shoes run company man.

Attached: 3d574101180348a812a5e7a24221d086f6-ezra-miller-.2x.rsquare.w536.jpg (1043x1043, 75.38K)

There's no "movie actors" and "TV actors" anymore.

lol, this, Its not like audiences care anymore. The only movie stars left are all ones made in the 90s.

if someone made sure to feed him, mebbe....

Attached: Grant Gustin.jpg (974x1076, 76.84K)

fuck you, skinny guys that aren't feminine twinks are hot

>The Miller situation is unsalvageable
C'mon. Ezra apologized. It's fine. He's fine.