Untitled

Attached: clap.webm (1918x798, 2.28M)

what the hell is her sports bra made of, kevlar?

these special effects look fucking horrible

oh it looks fine ya big baby

Perhaps it looks better outside of a webm.

Attached: groundpunch.webm (1918x798, 3M)

>american hulk

kek

It looks good for a quick series about a C-list character, remember The Flash is the most mainstream and the norm.

I like how her orangutan titties don't jiggle at all.

This is the gold standard in a post 2007 world.

Shrek 5's not looking too bad.

ps2 looking cgi

Lol. Modern Marvel CG is some of the worst in the industry, and it keeps getting worse. Funny how an 11 year old movie looks way better than this

Attached: 1660858475677803.jpg (1280x720, 105.24K)

Just think of all the 7 and 8 year old boys falling in love with this green goddess, they will be exactly like you chuds 30 years from now lmao

Attached: 1660974603376382.jpg (2080x1302, 354.88K)

>Man Hands
>Bird Lips
>Orangutan tits

Webm thread?

Any webm requests?

Honetly CGI of that part of the episode look wonky especially considering they are in very bright lighting

CGI was better around other parts of the episode imo

Marvel is a small mom and pops store, please understand.

I hope they do the sub plot from OML, I would even be content with an episode from What If..

Bigger budget and more time. Disney is turning the crank so fast the food is coming out under cooked. But honestly, comparing something with a tv budget to that of a film is pretty unfair. Where you surprised when CW’s Arrow had a more budgeted look than Dark Knight? If She Hulk was on basic cable with these graphics it would be pretty damn impressive, but it being on a streaming site tricks you into thinking it should be somehow film quality.

But they don't have to give these shows small budgets and tight deadlines, the fact it looks like shit is entirely their fault. They're more worried about saving a few bucks to maximize profit than making an actual quality product people will enjoy.