RIP Pepé Le Pew. Warner Bros. Has Officially Banned/Retired the Character Forever

The Looney Tunes Twitter account has deleted replies from fans acknowledging Pepé Le Pew. They tweeted about it yesterday but executives forced the account to delete them. This confirms that Pepé Le Pew is banned and has been retired for good. He will never appear in any future Looney Tunes project. Warner Bros. executives placed a mandate prohibiting artists from doing so or they will be blacklisted for good. His final official appearance was Animaniacs "Yakko Amakko".

RIP Pepé Le Pew.

Soon Warner Bros. is gonna discard all appearances of Pepé Le Pew. Pepé is not allowed to appear because of a strict executive mandate placed against Amy Friedman and Ann Sarnoff.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 6.16.58 PM.png (511x508, 252.15K)

Have I heard this before? I think I've heard this before.

At least he will live on in the minds of several internet perverts, as the french would wish.

Good, fuck that cocksucker.

Dude, the character is literally a rape joke.

AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETED BY AUTHOR-SAMA I KNEEL

Attached: 3124001B-EC1F-4C26-A6ED-F5EEAB37EE48.png (600x830, 420.09K)

I’m sure there are several people on here who would love to

wait but you can't delete replies, only just hide them

I dont get it. Just put a warning before the old cartoons and write him as more of a Johnny Bravo punching bag in newer cartoons.

ah sweet it's this outrage again, I was starting to miss it

Eh. He’ll be back.

Your life is a joke

Even as a kid I hated Pepe, his cartoons aren’t funny

Zazlav will bring him back!

Never say never. If they don't use him eventually they lose the copyright. WB won't let that happen.

What happens when you post Inki?

Attached: InkiMinahBirdframing.jpg (628x472, 31.73K)

Warmer Brothers hates the french

The west is owned by Germany

Based. All frenchies must be Guillotined

Hoping so. Never seen executives so strict on not wanting to see this skunk cartoon ever again.

Which is odd because there are plenty of times in the old cartoons where Pepe got just as good as he gave. Like the cartoon where he tried to seduce a jungle cat and the jungle cat kept tearing him apart with her claws.

Let's be honest though, people act like they care about him but like all his cartoons suck, and not even just because of the obvious reason, it's also just because they're repetitive as shit. Every single one is the exact fucking same with no variation on setup or jokes, hell, it's never even really looney at all.

It's better to not have such a sub standard method of the looney tunes there anyways, it's the same reason they got rid of those limited animation characters.