How would Steven do on the Infinity Train

Attached: 9FF5923C-7D2A-4E84-BCBE-82E9853AE00A.png (560x1024, 665.08K)

Finally, the two most insufferable fanbases of Any Forums in one thread

He'd do pretty shit since most of his issues are related to the people in his life. So none of them would have any chance of getting resolved on the train.

Not sure it'd be quite that high unless the system had an error because it detected his mom's gem. And according to SU Future, most of his issues are related to his hero complex and being way too involved in the lives of his friends. So, his number would actually go down by ignoring ongoing issues in the cars (which would be revealed to be basically nothing once he left, or something).

What did trainfags do

They called me a faggot at Denny’s and parked in the disabled spot

Sounds based

>Happy anniversary to episode 7 of book 2 of this shitty ass cartoon about a psychopath robot ball who kidnaps people with mental problems and it's portrayed as a good thing! Remember this whine and bitch on every social media until they greenlight 78 more seasons! This was worth opening a thread about!

Would Steven pity Simon

He hated Kevin's guts because he asked Stevonnie to dance one (1) time. His empathy ends where the writers' evil fratbro strawman begins.

Well that’s because Steven doesn’t like gay guys

To a degree but he’s probably killing him if he tries to push him off the train

Tulip’s parents weren’t there

Well yeah but a lot of her problems were more internal

I’m glad it was culled

Could he heal Simon

This question never sit right with me with how bullshit the number system is. Not even in universe, the writing for it is just stupid. The show didn’t earn this question being interesting for anyone, it wasn’t done well.

No but only because he’s a straight man. Change his gender and yes. Not even joking, watch the show, he hates Kevin more than actual war criminals and abusers.

Nah, he just doesn’t like gay guys. Would you be okay with some guy hitting on you after you said no

If it was treated as a dark parody of how normies and twitter think therapy works it would actually be masterful horror because it's literally a crapshoot whether you can please the train. But they seriously thought they were making some powerful statement on self improvement by creating a scenario that would make any person with serious trauma go mad, because literally how the fuck do you come to terms with your personality flaws in a hostile environment with no guidance and monsters chasing you. Tulip, Jesse and Lake were the only ones seen so far who escaped and they were kids who basically cheated.

But I wanna see Steven freak out in a weird environment