Was she an evil bitch? did she have a secret agenda...

was she an evil bitch? did she have a secret agenda? there’s no point to blatantly refuse hanging out with Nancy every single time.

Attached: B6B3EB45-DA64-4EE0-AF82-8AFCFE826642.jpg (1170x637, 432.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xvx9hWMiZlI?t=1057
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She just didn't like her.

she could have had some decency to say to her face. instead she always lied about going to some bullshit charity or going to her 90 year old grandpas birthday. who the fuck lies about charitable events just to avoid hanging out with someone? it’s despicable

she represented the “cool” and “too good to be true” kid in school you always wanted to hang out with. An ideal if you will. as the saying goes, never meet your heroes and the show never showed us her private life, which was likely very far from perfect. and yes I agree they put a lot of thought into her character development

Calm down Nancy

I’m more of an Arthur myself

I never saw any episode where she actually lied, holy shit.

she is never shown actually doing any of the things she says. and the excuses are the most ridiculous things ever.

She was a practical moeblob mary sue anime character. Her entire personality was being cute and something for the redhead to thirst over.

nobody liked Nancy

me2

what was so weird about Polly being passionate about spoons? everyone has a hobby

>le quirky foreigner

did Besser dick her down?

Attached: 7CE3A7EC-A69F-44EF-8322-69FAAC97E6A1.jpg (768x576, 38.02K)

Why did Nancy want to be friends with her in particular so much anyway?

that’s a good question. Penny was very popular and seen as the perfect girl so maybe that’s why.
God what I wouldn’t give to have a version of this show with the kids in high school

She was exactly what the show blatantly shows you she is. No hidden depth.

I find it impressive when a cartoon show without any kind of vulgarity and adult content manages to write characters more witty and dickish than adult shows. Those assholes would give the South Park kids a run for their money.

I hated that bitch as much as Dolores Umbridge and Lizzie Devine and Elmyra. Who the fuck keeps writing these characters without beating their ass every episode?

I remember one episode where Freddy wanted to celebrate his birthday at Monsterland and he had a number of tickets and decided to invite a few of his colleagues, Jesse and Vinny included. what they did afterwards was to spread false rumors to make the other kids not want to go so they would get more tickets each. it’s brilliant but also despicable

he wishes

was there a location and year implied for the events in this cartoon?

>without any kind of vulgarity
youtu.be/Xvx9hWMiZlI?t=1057