Will we ever see one of his victims ever confront him?

Attached: Iroh giving advice to Toph.jpg (349x175, 17.75K)

Those guys arrested him at the hot spring

can't do that when they're dead lol, based Iroh

>Siege a city for a long time
>who knows how many people dead
>its okay he lost his son, he's sorry
>be Azula
>take city in bloodless coup
>MONSTER!
wow. Penis privilege is real.

Technically we saw him come into contact with many of them, they just didn’t know it.

How would he react if he met the person who killed his son?

Yes. Fuck women and their worthless shit, they can’t even do a coup right. Only crime iroh did was being too good.

Ba sing se is built is such away that it's pretty hard to starve out, they have their own farms inside the city. It's like laying seige to constantinople pre gunpowder. He got in at one point but was quickly repulsed. More of his men died then the defenders if we use seige warfare averages.

digits of truth
/thread

Go back to /u/ cuck.

>Technically we saw him come into contact with many of them, they just didn’t know it.
Jet

???

What the fuck does /u/ have to do with this you mind broken baby back bitch?

When he was captured by earth kingdom soliders remember?

>Those guys arrested him at the hot spring
>When he was captured by earth kingdom soliders remember?
But they are not his victims if I remember correctly, just EK soliders apprehending a criminal.

A.. war criminal, you could say.

More than just taking the city in a bloodless coup, Azula deposed Long Feng, who was ACTIVELY BRAINWASHING INNOCENT CIVILIANS using his SECRET POLICE. Ask any former Joo Dee and they'll tell you the Princess was a goddamn hero.

>war criminal,
Based on what laws and authority? I didn't know the hague existed in the Avatar universe.

Earth Kingdom laws and authority.

>>war criminal,
>Based on what laws and authority? I didn't know the hague existed in the Avatar universe.
So why were Ozai and Azula jailed then?

Azulafags tend to be /u/cucks or yurifags.

It’s you that is mind broken by such a loveable character.

That's a mighty fine strawman you've built.

Ozai was jailed because he needed to be taken out of the picture but Aang was too much of a chickenshit little pussy, and Azula was never jailed. She was put into an asylum.

>t. projecting
>t. no u
Lol
lmao, even

>user likes cock
Good for you user.

>Ozai was jailed because he needed to be taken out of the picture but Aang was too much of a chickenshit little pussy, and Azula was never jailed. She was put into an asylum.
Suki in The Search calls Azula and Ozai Zuko's prisoners and Mai in Smoke and Shadow laments the fact that Zuko took Azula out of her prison.

Not to mention the reaction Aang, Sokka, and Katara had when they found Azula behind the curtain, like they expected that she would never be released from the asylum.

>Ozai was jailed because he needed to be taken out of the picture
So he is a political prisoner of Zuko, even if he deserves much worse.

This brings up a good point. Everyone posts about the Earth Kingdom hating him, but do we ever get anything about the probably countless widows and so on who probably loathe him for making their husbands/sons/brothers sacrifices pointless simply because his own son died?

Pretty much, yeah. Plus Ozai still has a significant following of loyalists so it's probably not a good idea to have him executed -not that Zuko would ever have the balls to do it.

Indeed. There are probably just as many in the Fire Nation that hated him as the EK.
Hell, I'd hate Zuko.
All those years, my family fought and died for all that fucking shit and here's our Fire Lord bending over like a good whore and letting it all go.