Hows your art coming?

Hows your art coming?

Attached: 901f6ebfda7b3eb8a99fc295244c15e1.jpg (736x1038, 371.42K)

Prematurely.

Still beginner tier after years. Never practice so I can't complain

Looks alright I guess, that's the last thing I finished. I want to write this short comic of 5 chapters each being 3 pages long, just so I can tip my toes in to doing more and more comic pages, something like a atmospheric artsy comic strip and I'm trying to simulate water colour. Would you read a comic in this style? I think I could shit out a "chapter" a week or so.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1667x1911, 2.44M)

That looks really good.

I like that style a lot, but that looks like a child

Literally me

Is for a request. A request I requested people to make, but still a request so that excuses.

I'd love a comic in that style

Thats pretty fucked up man

>I like that style a lot, but that looks like a child
they probably were trying to draw a child, but I know a surprising number of adult women with that build.

Good. One of the themes I want to tackle with my comics is trying to make morbid things beautiful. If you think my art is good but my themes are horrible is pretty much what I want.

Seems like you're just trying to draw sexualized children

Yes, that too. But it has meaning behind it.Just you wait, you are going to hate it how sensible and tasteful I will make all that.

Maybe if you were French, but that's not going to be well received in most places. You think you're Roman Polanski?

The point is to be not well received. I like it, i think is funny that people can't look past certain things even if it's obvious. Making the morbid and horrible themes have some resemblance of heart is why I'm doing this. It's has lot of layers, like an onion.

You mean underlying things like your sexual desires for children?

Some good days, some bad. I’m slow

Attached: 6CCBA277-B3D4-4E3F-B380-F6F31BA50465.jpg (2011x1564, 332.92K)

I don't feel much for children. Is more a call back to the transgressive nature of early 90's and 80 indie comics about taboo themes while using the new approach of being #relatable less the ugly art.

That's why the comicstrip idea while still being more elegant, something like Calvin n' Hobbies mixture with more mature themes made to make the reader think but not have a right answer. I thought it was obvious.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (184x184, 9.32K)

Just posted some in the /coc/ threads