>Tig n Seek removed
>The Fungies removed
>Uncle Grandpa removed
>Mighty Magiswords removed
>Mao Mao removed
>Elliott from Earth removed
>Apple & Onion is still available on HBO Max

how did they do it bros?

Attached: Apple_Onion_TV_Series-653592570-large.jpg (350x527, 30.5K)

It had better ratings than everything else

There is no metric by which Apple & Onion was more successful than Uncle Grandpa so I’ve been wondering the same thing

They probably forgot it exists

does that mean having the kind of fanbase Infinity Train does that constantly reminds official accounts about it by spamming hashtags in the comments make you more likely to get written off

OK, WE GET IT!
We have had several threads in the last couple of hours about this shit. Someone already explained it that it is a temporary removal. Stop spamming.

I'm scream laughing. What a world.

More like it was so dirt cheap and niche that they can’t convincingly claim it as a loss. Even the Fungies and Tig n Seek were bigger losses because they had frame by frame animation rather than rigging animation.
Social media popularity matters less than you think in these situations.

>Someone already explained it that it is a temporary removal
yeah
right

>Temporary
You are actually retarded

an automated email response by a customer service agent with a fake name holds about as much weight as a toy boat
They’re actively deleting any official IT/OK KO/Mao Mao/Magiswords content across any of their official accounts. They’re dead forever user

Oh my god why do you people buy this shit every goddamn time. That's always damage control. The reality is always what it looks like. Always.

>with a fake name
How you know?
Also, we just have to trust their opinion. Why would they lie? Netflix doesn't lie when they remove shows.

eradicating all the tweets and also removing dvds from online storefronts is an outrageous escalation i've never seen before in my life. these shows are not coming back.

user, are you interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge? I have a special once in a lifetime offer for you.

why did OK KO and Uncle Grandpa get removed anyway? KO ran for three seasons and UG for five. wouldn't consider them failures by any measure

>Constant negativity
Are you white boys ever happy about anything?

I’m convinced Uncle Grandpa is up for sale since it was too long ago and too successful to write off, that’s why it hasn’t had the same level of purge as some of these other shows

apple and onion was so not watched, wb has no idea they have it.

Two seasons is standard now, especially since they were planning on OK K.O. having merch and hitting the same demo as TTG. When it didn’t play as well in reruns after a couple months they gave up on those hopes but gave them a shorter S3 order so they could wrap up and it could at least last until the video game was finished

I think Excel from India truly knows what the fuck is going on

I’m honestly surprised it’s all recentish shows getting purged. I love me some old cartoon cartoons and old Looney Tunes but I gotta imagine these shows don’t stream well.

I don’t think Zaslav is *quite* dumb enough to get rid of stuff he’s actually heard of, they’re too old to write off and the dead people who made Looney Tunes probably didn’t have a contract clause for streaming residuals anyway

Nobody alive to pay those residuals to, and the merchandising and licensing revenue they generate is too strong to claim it can in any way or shape be a loss. It would be insane to try and write it off, and unlike Sesame Street where they’re just getting rid of their licensing agreement, they own all those shorts and characters in whole. No point in getting rid of it.