Heh, this says a lot about society

Heh, this says a lot about society

Attached: 55998595-79D8-4A4A-829A-989E8FBE54CD.jpg (1500x1500, 347.67K)

The people that want this support every policy that prevents it from being possible.

hilarious but true.

>I think everyone left of center are centrist dems
Maybe I'm wrong. What policy are you talking about?

I would happily drive a car full of explosives into those aliens

I will die before i let a filthy ayy rule humanity.

im sure if pressed further you'll reveal that what you mean by that is unions or something

what if they're hot female ayys?

Attached: 1649816612653.png (741x568, 46.75K)

>free food and housing will only meet basic needs
Isn't that just a tautology?

>Only productive for 4 hours a day
I want to work the least amount of time as much as the next guy, but you must have serious fucking ADHD if you can only be productive for fucking four hours a day. Zoomer brains are fried by Smartphones.

>noooooo please boss let me work more for you mmmmm gotta ship more units can you pay me even less I'll even do it for free

The sort of person who thinks you can only be productive for a MAXIMUM of four hours, and then only four times a week, is the sort of person who has never been hungry or poor. The sort of person who has never actually done a day's work in their fucking life.

indeed, it talks about society in moral decay
here tomorrow or gone today

Unions outside of Germanic countries (excluding the Anglosphere) are pretty much useless and serve mostly as repositories for failed managerial classes

More like immigration

>only basic needs
That's only stable if you have religion to make them cope with the bare minimum and being irrelevant, but of course the one who wrote this comic has big aspirations and no religion whatsoever.

That's the entire plot of Childhood's End

Attached: fac179442255d15d42c687b857331190.jpg (454x733, 85.94K)

user reread the comic, he says this is “the maximum you’re productive”
You’re telling me you can’t be productive for over four hours? You can be self-employed, hell, you can be unemployed, and be productive for longer than that

Mass immigration is one. It's a policy that is strongly supported by companies, increase labor pool increases competition so more control of wages, increases amount of consumers so more demand for their products but it sucks for the existing population, lower wages, housing more expensive, higher demand on public services and less social cohesion, the immigrants have no shared connection to you, why would they care for any social policy that doesn't directly benefit them.

>Slaves
>Being paid
>Working hours
???

>if i dont CONSOOM i will be depressed
average capitalist

>4 hours per day
>4 days per week
What the fuck? Is this the dream job? was this intetional or americans really work that low? Here in Brazil it's normal to work 9 hours + 1 hour to get there + 1 hour to go back home

Okay now i see that i'm dumb, that was the joke. Sorry anons.