Gunnerkrigg Court

Chapter 86: Page 10

Now where has Annie heard that before?

gunnerkrigg.com/

Attached: 00002665.jpg (600x849, 216.9K)

Ah, so literally no one we know from the comic can even leave, because they couldn't have been in this comic that is a collection of memories.
Tom, you did it again. You made this the most inconsequential thing that could haveposibly happened. You have perfected the art of the anticlimax.

>I WANT TO BE OUTRAGED, READ MY INCOMPHRENSIBLE WORD SALAD AND BE ANGRY, ANGRY IS COOL PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
yup, it's schizo time.

This comic was canonically narrated by Annie up until evac. That means that no character that was in this comic before that point is going to leave because they evdently weren't forgotten. How is that word salad?

This is not that kind of comic. Them being forgotten would only affect people in the comic's universe, not us as readers.

>some main characters go through
>Tom does a homestuck style edit of all past pages to phase them out.

That would be pretty genius if he could assure that first time readers see the originals.

So you're telling me their whole plan was someone played Diamond and Pearl and thought "you know that Cyrus guy had a good idea"?

Attached: 1659541081385598.jpg (1362x721, 56.74K)

And suddenly I’m reminded of the dressrosa arc of one piece

Canonically. Narrated.

Attached: 00001988.jpg (600x849, 226.17K)

>fuck this world I’m going to make my own without emotions
You know. You’re not wrong. That literally is Cyrus lmao

The comic is and always was mainly intended for print.

Attached: 00000001.jpg (600x800, 81.82K)

However, Tom could be pulling a gigabrain move and have avoided mentioning Kat by name whenever she'd come up in narration...

Attached: 00000019.jpg (600x850, 168.4K)

Sovl

He did have a good plan

Nevermind.

Attached: 00000077.jpg (600x853, 188.2K)

well said.

Attached: yay.jpg (93x119, 6.76K)

>character talk to themselves so it's all narrated
Why is Any Forums so full of brain dead retard these days, is American school failing so hard to teach simple things like reading?

Yeah, definitely. Not schizo at all.

>narrators can talk so they're all people
I'm just SO sick of the bullshit, Tom.

"Anyone leaving for the new world will be similarily forgotten"
No one Annie remembers, her memories having been established as canonical fact through her narration, can be forgotten.
It's entirely possible that Aata's choice of words wasn't the best, though. His more detailed description of the way the suits work is that they prevent new memories from forming. I think it's reasonable to disregard the claim that this will erase all memory of the person.

It is also possible for Tom to rely on the shift to present tense in evac, something I forgot about.
Since in evac the narration switches to present tense, Annies memories as relayed to the reader before this aren't her memories from now or the future, but they are her memories at the point of evac. This means that if she were to forget Kat for example, her memories of her would not create a plot hole. Her recollection was from a point in time before the point where she would forget Kat.